Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
just talked to SNS, they will in fact charge VAT. But they'll set the price down by half so it'll be like sales tax here in the states.
that for everyone's order automatically or do you have to ask specifically for your individual order? i didnt order, but just want to know for future purchases as they apparently have a good reputation as an international retailer.

SNS is cool tho I think I ordered OLY VII from there... 1 GS 1 Adult and they didnt double box. They put some cardboard around the shoes and wrapped them in paper.
Even if you do pay customs, you still arent far from retail considering they might be the only international site selling these for retail SHIPPED.
I didnt get any but big ups to everyone that got them. I need to joing their facebook page
mean.gif
any recollection of how much customs were or if you even had to pay at all? most ive spent were for barca kobe 6s out of spain. wasnt charged anything as the guy declared them as something small like $1 or $10.

SNS is cool tho I think I ordered OLY VII from there... 1 GS 1 Adult and they didnt double box. They put some cardboard around the shoes and wrapped them in paper.

Even if you do pay customs, you still arent far from retail considering they might be the only international site selling these for retail SHIPPED.

I didnt get any but big ups to everyone that got them. I need to joing their facebook page :smh:
any recollection of how much customs were or if you even had to pay at all? most ive spent were for barca kobe 6s out of spain. wasnt charged anything as the guy declared them as something small like $1 or $10.

The cost from SNS was less than $250 USD so I was below the threshhold regardless.
Ive never had an order that large from there before (that I remember) so I cant give an educated response about insight on customs fees for you guys.

I DO know that I wouldnt mess with Urban Industry. Someone posted in the Oly VII thread about paying a mean bill and I know it says it on their site that international orders (relevant to them) would have to pay customs fees and I dont think they refund VAT.

I love releases like this, I benefit when people's minds are solely focused on major releases & they're swayed away from all the other shoes on ebay. I creep through in my stealth approach unseen & pick up some sweet deals.
nthat.gif

Sniped a 2nd pair of DS 2001 Black/Red XI's for less than people are paying for 2011 Concords.   Releases like this are a blessing in disguise.  While everyone else goes for broke (and winds up broke) you find the gems.

:nthat:

Sniped a 2nd pair of DS 2001 Black/Red XI's for less than people are paying for 2011 Concords.  Releases like this are a blessing in disguise.  While everyone else goes for broke (and winds up broke) you find the gems.

waiting to get a third pair for under 350

The cost from SNS was less than $250 USD so I was below the threshhold regardless.
Ive never had an order that large from there before (that I remember) so I cant give an educated response about insight on customs fees for you guys.
I DO know that I wouldnt mess with Urban Industry. Someone posted in the Oly VII thread about paying a mean bill and I know it says it on their site that international orders (relevant to them) would have to pay customs fees and I dont think they refund VAT.
thanks. if what that other guy says is true, it looks like theyre declaring them lower and within that limit in order to not have a large VAT or even one at all. i honestly had no clue about this site as i dont like to deal with international retailers for reasons like this, but it looks like they strive on customer service.

:nthat:

Sniped a 2nd pair of DS 2001 Black/Red XI's for less than people are paying for 2011 Concords.  Releases like this are a blessing in disguise.  While everyone else goes for broke (and winds up broke) you find the gems.
THIS!! I picked up a pair of KD galaxy for 250 shipped the day of the release!

thanks. if what that other guy says is true, it looks like theyre declaring them lower and within that limit in order to not have a large VAT or even one at all. i honestly had no clue about this site as i dont like to deal with international retailers for reasons like this, but it looks like they strive on customer service.

direct from Olof from SneakerStuff.

Honestly, SNS is the best international online shop for kicks. They have the best customer service IMO.

has anybody that ordered from eastbay get their order shipped? or did everybody that ordered from the got a backordered email
I got one yesterday. They haven't actually shipped(obviously, it wasn't a business day) but Eastbay made the UPS shipping label.

Congrats to all who are receiving shipping confirmation!!! I still cant believe how bad I messed up on this release. Hard to stomach... I had these and didnt submit the order at the end... WOW I feel dumb. Guess it wasnt meant to be:smh:

Red laces just look dumb and screams "trying too hard"
Best laces are white...period.
I agree, I thought I'd give it a shot to see if they looked good, but as another poster said, they kinda look like clown shoes. 

I'm really liking the white oval laces on the 6's better than the flats.

Same over here man. Noone's been able to move these past $500, let alone $450. :lol:
Resellers are hurting!

^^ That's a good sign...it'll continue to happen more the longer they realize they have to sit on a $1000.00+ worth of shoes they expected to use to exploit real #sneakerheads

Dudes at SNS are good people. I have a 15% coupon too so i wouldve paid like 315. Anyone know what sizes they had?

nthat.gif

Dope... You see people don't understand... its all patience man... will they ever learn!
All the better for the people like us who search for the gems.
nthat.gif

waiting to get a third pair for under 350
Depending on your size it should be doable. Got my pair for $315 shipped.  It's very rare that I'll double up on the same exact colorway, but shoes like this are worth it.  Worst case I make my bread back down the line.  December's release will be strictly for trade bait.
nthat.gif

$250 shipped is ridiculous.  Especially if they're in good condition.

Hopefully the trade offer I received for the GMP I have on the way doesn't fall through.

I received tracking from Eastbay. Scheduled delivery is August 23rd. Keeping fingers crossed.
I have never been able to order a release day shoe from Eastbay. This is my first success!

Got my Finishline shipping confirmation. I can't believe I got these. I was using my iPhone with no wifi. I know cool story.

if they DS then thats a steal. I still remember selling mine for 450 before game 2 of the finals
smokin.gif
$450?!?! Are you serious? How are these $95 bobos selling for so much? 2 of my boys selling DS pairs of the KD Galaxy for $250 or less. WOW. 
Always crazy when you see the way that certain shoes randomly shoot up in value.  Usually the most random shoes.  Raging Bull V's for example.  Never would've expected them to be going for what they're going for now when I passed on them several times when people tried to sell them to me for like $125.

hoh here is gonna put them on shelves tommorow...$%^& hoh...thank god the hype wont be nothing like there...just walk in and cop...we miss many releases here though...btw i talked to the manager and theyre gonna get a fsr,and only 2 pacjs are locked down..mine and another one...loll...gotta love europe..

Last edited:
Always crazy when you see the way that certain shoes randomly shoot up in value.  Usually the most random shoes.  Raging Bull V's for example.  Never would've expected them to be going for what they're going for now when I passed on them several times when people tried to sell them to me for like $125.
Raging bulls surprised me for sure... infrared pack as well
I kinda had a feeling the Infrared pack would turnout the way it has.  It's the Varsity Red VI's that shocked me.  After getting that pair, wearing it a few times, having it collect dust in the closet after realizing that I couldn't look past the crappy suede used I offed my pair with no regrets.
hoh here is gonna put them on shelves tommorow...$%^& hoh...thank god the hype wont be nothing like there...just walk in and cop...we miss many releases here though...btw i talked to the manager and theyre gonna get a fsr,and only 2 pacjs are locked down..mine and another one...loll...gotta love europe..
Apparently your body (and sig) are ready.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom