Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man, congrats to those who were lucky enough to copp off SNS. They were my last shot at getting the pack and even emailed them on saturday asking what time they would be posted on their site on monday. No response so I tried to stay up last night. It was around 3:25- 3:30 AM over here in Cali and I got tired of waiting and figured they would of posted already so maybe they will post it later on in the day. Woke up around 4:45 only to see the text notification from SNS saying they are up. A few mins later, got a slap in the face from one of the reps there replying to my email stating "Hi, sorry it's all sold out now." :rolleyes

And that was my 'cool story bro" story hopefully the resale just keeps dropping. Until then, I'll focus on OGs and the charcoal 7's coming out soon

hey guys ive been away for a while... can anyone tell me how to do the signature on the new site? i cant seem to find it anywhere. thanks

hey guys ive been away for a while... can anyone tell me how to do the signature on the new site? i cant seem to find it anywhere. thanks
go to "my profile" and then scroll down and it will show a signature area then press "edit signature" and vuaahlaa 
happy.gif

Earlier in this thread; I said I lost my job & woudnt be able to cop these, but I want'd them real bad. Well I got a blessing in the form of 2 cuz I just got a new job, * one of my co-workers front'd me the money to grab em & i pay them back after my 1st check. Now I knew it was a no-go on FL, HOH, FTL b/c I didnt particpate in any raffles cuz i didnt think I would be getting them. But i remember'd my back up spot in east st louis cuz theres a new dtlr, footlocker & man of fashion, call'd DTLR & they had 9 9.5 & 10.5 left. After me & my son get our haircuts...I roll'd ova there grab me the 9.5 & my son some Spider-Man Reeboks.

Cav Ivs, Obsidian 12s , & both Olympics are the shoes I really wanted this year & got; I really wanted theses. those black/blue 9s, bred IVs ( still on the fence on bred XIs, but I want to help my cuzzo out since he never own'd a retro b4 & try to help cop for him instead of me)

lol just learning my local shop sold these for 415 before taxes :smh: lets just say many dude left disappointed

Earlier in this thread; I said I lost my job & woudnt be able to cop these, but I want'd them real bad. Well I got a blessing in the form of 2 cuz I just got a new job, * one of my co-workers front'd me the money to grab em & i pay them back after my 1st check. Now I knew it was a no-go on FL, HOH, FTL b/c I didnt particpate in any raffles cuz i didnt think I would be getting them. But i remember'd my back up spot in east st louis cuz theres a new dtlr, footlocker & man of fashion, call'd DTLR & they had 9 9.5 & 10.5 left. After me & my son get our haircuts...I roll'd ova there grab me the 9.5 & my son some Spider-Man Reeboks.

Cav Ivs, Obsidian 12s , & both Olympics are the shoes I really wanted this year & got; I really wanted theses. those black/blue 9s, bred IVs ( still on the fence on bred XIs, but I want to help my cuzzo out since he never own'd a retro b4 & try to help cop for him instead of me)

Thats a real koo dude that spotted you the chips

Im not trying to tell a man what to do with his own money, but getting money fronted to you to get some shoes? Come on man you got a family...Start a savings so that in the future if losing your job ever happens again you can provide for your family...Congrats on getting the shoes man, and def the job as well...Just remember your priorities man

Decided I didnt wanna go thru the hassel of this release at the last minute. Woke up to a phone call from Footlocker saying my name was picked in a raffle after some1 didnt show to claim a pair. So I decided what the heck, might as well go pick em up. It was a size 9 tho so I was gonna just get em for my homeboy. Turns out he won a pair the same way I did. All in all tho this release was hyped but stores def got more than people thought. There was still plenty of scattered sizes at various spots well into the afternoon.

Im not trying to tell a man what to do with his own money, but getting money fronted to you to get some shoes? Come on man you got a family...Start a savings so that in the future if losing your job ever happens again you can provide for your family...Congrats on getting the shoes man, and def the job as well...Just remember your priorities man
I know my priorities man, if i need'd money for my family..i would just sell on my stuff. & yes, i did get money front'd for shoes...so what; some people get front'd 400 for game systems  hd tvs etc...i don't care for none of that..i love shoes... & me & ol boy got a long history of helping each other out; yea all that matters i got what i want & Im thankful for the God looking out for me & my blessings so far

.This release was kinda crazy. At one store i heard they had to cancel the release cause of a fight. Manage to get my pairs tho

Back
Top Bottom