Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Call FL.com they have a restock and they're accepting phone orders only! GO! I love helping NTers!
Repped! Thanks, bro! I just made a deal to trade my packs for another pair of Yeezy IIs, but kind of wanted to keep a set after seeing them on-feet yesterday. Ended up getting a size 9 though. (It was either that or an 8.5 when I called.) Might have to trade for a 9.5 if they fit too snug...

Must be nice

I called NBA Store twice on Saturday and spoke to two different reps and both were totally clueless about this release. I kept checking on the site just in case on Saturday morning and nothing came up and from what ive seen NBA Store tweets their Jordan releases and they didn't. So, im not sure where Jake is getting this info.

6's look nice on feet :smokin

rcsutv.png

:smokin

im pretty sure this is not called a restock...they are just selling the pairs of ppl with declined credit cards

Call FL.com they have a restock and they're accepting phone orders only! GO! I love helping NTers!
Repped! Thanks, bro! I just made a deal to trade my packs for another pair of Yeezy IIs, but kind of wanted to keep a set after seeing them on-feet yesterday. Ended up getting a size 9 though. (It was either that or an 8.5 when I called.) Might have to trade for a 9.5 if they fit too snug...

Must be nice
Technically still paying $700+ for a $245 shoe that I already own, but I really wanted another to keep DS after wearing my current ones several times...

Mine come in tom. I hope the box isnt ****** up...the box is a big part of the pack when u pay 350.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom