Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best retro+ colorway of the 7s?

Maybe not, but at least top 5.

2ptw8zt.png

:nthat:

Last edited:
Anyone who's got their pack already, are the lace locks on the shoebags the same ones that are on the 6's? Or are they just plain old white ones? I just size swapped today and I'm kinda tripping out if the guy I swapped with ran away with the jump man lace locks on the bags or not because right now I have plain old white ones. 

Anyone who's got their pack already, are the lace locks on the shoebags the same ones that are on the 6's? Or are they just plain old white ones? I just size swapped today and I'm kinda tripping out if the guy I swapped with ran away with the jump man lace locks on the bags or not because right now I have plain old white ones. 

On the dust bags, the lace locks are plain white.

No jumpman.

Last edited:
Got mine from eastbay ray today

Lovin me a whole lota eastbay today

Thank u

Yes they are double boxed

it is pretty much 390 shipped from fnl after taxes and everything. so anyone getting it from a reseller for around that by 100 or so is getting a good deal. thats pretty much retail. so stop complaining.

with that said my gmp's come in tomorrow from fnl. cant wait!

I called and yes they do have sizes just not mine(14) :frown:

Shouts out to John00 :nthat:

NT camaraderie at it's finest.

Last edited:
So I can't drop the restock spot to help people out but others can drop LINKS to gloat about how many pairs they've copped? That makes NO sense.

o its all good, i was jus wondering y u changed it up...good lookin...thats cray

So FNL is gonna be restocking possibly tomorrow? I need to cop a second pair for my brother who missed out. Can someone PM me to confirm? 

Back
Top Bottom