Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
f'ing sweet.. my restock order has been shipped as well..arrives monday

ayyy mine gets here monday! Definitely have a love hate relationship with finishline. Peep what my shipping said though :lol:

Had me like 0]

my 2 failed credit card charges still show pending from Saturday, smh...wtf FNL
Lol, this is what I hate about them.

This happened to me numerous times on a bunch of releases this year.

Sucks for people who are nearing their credit limit or used a debit card and are low on cash.

Lol, this is what I hate about them.

This happened to me numerous times on a bunch of releases this year.

Sucks for people who are nearing their credit limit or used a debit card and are low on cash.
What bank do you guys have?.  BOA never gives me a problem with this and takes them right off..

Yes, don't think it matters which bank.

I had charges pending on banks from BofA, Cap One, and Chase.

missed the restock but just picked up a pair on craigslist for $470 =]

anything under 500 is a good deal. Right now Im just waiting for someone who needs quick cash and is willing to let there 11.5 go for a good deal. Being patient is not easy

Just got my pair in. The Gold on the VI's look a little sloppy. Manageable. Clean with white laces. The gold laces annoy me, its horrible at the touch to me. The VII's look super stealth. I really dig the gold mountains. Makes me reconsider getting the raptors. Fits better than my Bords and Olympics. I'm more impressed by the VII's than the VI's. Both are clean tho. I needed a pair of VI's, my pistons are no longer my style. :smokin

does anyone know anything about possibly changing your UPS delivery to saturday delivery? My package from SNS got shipped and now I gotta wait a whole weekend when its already in my post office. -_________-

Anyone still didn't receive their shipping confirmation from Eastbay yet? I haven't and it seems like tomorrow is judgement day since it's the 24th. I hope I don't get that cancellation email. Ordered a 14 and Eastbay told me they were 3 14s short on their shipment of shoes so...we'll see how my luck pans out.....

Back
Top Bottom