Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't know if this means anything, but ndc keeps going from out of stock, to showing size with no options to choose from.

I'm used to just moving on when I miss out these days but continuously missing out on the inventory updates is becoming disappointing

i wonder how many of you guys are going to be camping the sites tonight.
random restocks are all luck... ndc was probably canceled orders (speculation).

I just spoke with a very knowledgeable nike rep believe it or not. She says they are sold out online, but that many stores still show inventory. So I would call around to all your NikeTowns/Stores and check. She gave me about 4 stores that claimed to have a size 13. Needless to say I'll be making some calls tomorrow. I wonder if it could be true? :nerd:

HAHA this thread died cuz everyone is refreshing lol

Last edited:
I just spoke with a very knowledgeable nike rep believe it or not. She says they are sold out online, but that many stores still show inventory. So I would call around to all your NikeTowns/Stores and check. She gave me about 4 stores that claimed to have a size 13. Needless to say I'll be making some calls tomorrow. I wonder if it could be true? :nerd:
HAHA this thread died cuz everyone is refreshing lol

I've called LA, Santa Monica, SF, and LV and they all said they sold out on the RD. Not sure if they're lying or not :nerd:

The Nike rep I talked to gave me 10 numbers of Niketowns all over the nation, saying theres 3 here, 2 here, 3 there, 1 here.. etc. (not in total but in my SIZE)...

But looking at how you guys turned out.... I'm pretty sure these clowns at the Niketowns are just holding on to pairs...:smh:

edit: Think I just spoke to a manager and she told me that the pairs that are showing up in stock are being 'held' for another Niketown. She wouldn't tell me which one, but she said it's under construction..? So if you guys have a Niketown opening up by you.... I suggest you head there to see when they open lol

Last edited:
The Nike rep I talked to gave me 10 numbers of Niketowns all over the nation, saying theres 3 here, 2 here, 3 there, 1 here.. etc. (not in total but in my SIZE)...
But looking at how you guys turned out.... I'm pretty sure these clowns at the Niketowns are just holding on to pairs...:smh:
edit: Think I just spoke to a manager and she told me that the pairs that are showing up in stock are being 'held' for another Niketown. She wouldn't tell me which one, but she said it's under construction..? So if you guys have a Niketown opening up by you.... I suggest you head there to see when they open lol

Yea that's how they did it for me. Maybe show up in person instead of calling?

Those numbers are probably the unaccounted pairs that store customers couldn't buy, 
roll.gif
 Nike is trolling you guys trololol

Last edited:
Just checked my UPS tracking for my pack coming from overseas and it made it to Louisville and says in the green status bar "clearance in progress" and on the bottom shipping progress it says "Registered with Clearing Agency / Shipment submitted to Clearing Agency"
[table][/table]
I've never seen this before. Not sure what to expect. But I'm preparing myself for the phone call.....

Last edited:
But looking at how you guys turned out.... I'm pretty sure these clowns at the Niketowns are just holding on to pairs...
mean.gif

NT Chicago opens in a couple weeks...

If you speak to an employee, they'll tell you they don't have any and sold out on RD. If you speak to a manager and say that you got the info from a NDC rep, they'll give you the excuse that that pairs are being held for another store.

basically, the pairs are most likely going to employees or the managers' friends. doesn't make sense to me that nike would hold pairs at random stores in order to fill the stock of a new store.. wouldn't they account for that store already and have a shipment ready?

edit: or the ndc system is slow, which wouldn't surprise me ..

Last edited:
But looking at how you guys turned out.... I'm pretty sure these clowns at the Niketowns are just holding on to pairs...
mean.gif

Perhaps the Niketown Chicago store that has been under construction for the last couple of months? I heard it was going to reopen in the fall. I live in Southern California so it doesn't matter to me. Still patiently waiting for my pack to come. Doesn't look like i'll see my shoes until next week.

finally got my pair..here are a couple pics i snapped really quickly

i'm going with black laces in the 7s and white laces in the 6s :nthat: :nthat:

Yeah if they are holding pairs its probably for the Niketown Chicago store. Usually if the stores have pairs left over that they wanted to/could sell they will tweet that they have pairs available for phone order on the Monday following release, but none did..so i doubt they do at this point.

Back
Top Bottom