Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
looks like size 11 is finally down...thanks for the info....got size 12 on RD but 11 is my true size

That 11 is LONG GONE NOW!!!! LMAO!!!
I was able to add it to my cart right before i posted lol.
I was able to order 2 more 11's.
roll.gif
good for u fam

Last edited:
Hopefully the sz 11 didn't bug out and keep reappearing. If you copped, I would just expect that discount code in 2 weeks :rofl:

Man, you tell me. My homie was able to cop on this. Dude missed out on RD and was sick, but he happy as crap now! LMAO!

Yep, I sent the link out to 4 of my friends who wear 10.5-11.5 and all managed to get them and their order says "In Progress".

got another one. like the dude said earlier, wouldn't mind if they got cancelled so i can get that 15% off code.

different browsers show different sizes for me sometimes on NDC...also refreshing vs. actually closing the page and re-opening in the same browser does the same...i'm not sure what it is but for the retro 7 olympic restock it was doing the same thing for me a couple weeks ago

Customs bill came in from FedEx today.
ohwell.gif

Was charged $26.90. Ordered from SH.

So what's the steps or tips to try to get this reduced or waived? If it's a no go, I don't mind paying it but it would be nice get it waived lol.

looks like they're gone for good now. i think it was a glitch though, so expect them to get cancelled. i had another in my cart and it stopped me at the end of my PayPal checkout with some quantity error.

looks like they're gone for good now. i think it was a glitch though, so expect them to get cancelled. i had another in my cart and it stopped me at the end of my PayPal checkout with some quantity error.

Yup. I hope those who missed out on RD, get their pair from this restock today.

Are people really looking for these glitch restocks for 15% codes though?? How lucrative is that honestly??

Back
Top Bottom