Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Me either, I was checking my email when I saw a UPS Shipping info email like HOLY ****!! lol

Thanks Eastbay for coming through. I doubted you guys but you proved me wrong and I'm happy my shoes are finally on the way.
That is great to hear!

We are still waiting on an update from the manufacturer for the rest of the orders that have not shipped yet.

EastbayRep - Ray

Damn I wish I could work for eastbay like you^^^ just chill at work on Nike Talk and answering the phone
smokin.gif
 Im sure there is more involved but id still be down

Yeah kudos to Rez106 for putting this up.

Size 14 dude here happy that I could cop another pack. :D

Last edited:
:lol: this pack was far from limited

yeah there is almost always enough to go around to the people that want them but we all know who screws everyone else over, if we can just learn to pass on the shoes and stop paying them things wouldn't be so bad

I sure hope my 11 goes through

They had sz 9, 10, 12 and a couple other sizes available also, but by the time i got to post they were gone...wonder how many 11's they had, strange how that size stayed up for so long

They had sz 9, 10, 12 and a couple other sizes available also, but by the time i got to post they were gone...wonder how many 11's they had, strange how that size stayed up for so long
Good stuff posting that link. More NTers helping each other.

Back
Top Bottom