Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Idk how people find out about restocks after eastbay and NDC removed them from page i gave up. Won a set for $471 not bad. I would have paid $375 if i went to store and thats not including $10 in gas and hoping they pick my number.

Idk how people find out about restocks after eastbay and NDC removed them from page i gave up. Won a set for $471 not bad. I would have paid $375 if i went to store and thats not including $10 in gas and hoping they pick my number.

I always hear this "and $10 in gas comment."

...How far are you people driving to get shoes? LOL. What tumbleweed-ridden towns do you guys come from?

I always hear this "and $10 in gas comment."

...How far are you people driving to get shoes? LOL. What tumbleweed-ridden towns do you guys come from?

um, gas is about $4 a gallon. cars get about 20-30 mpg... if he goes 20-30 miles one way, thats about $10 for a round trip

After FedEx sent me on a wild goose chase, I finally picked up my pack. I'm impressed with the quality of my pack. Will definitely be switching to white laces...

you know I said the same thing, made the switch and didnt like the look....What happened with the wild goose chase?

Looks quite attractive
roll.gif

im looking for the gold laces for the 6s. if anyone has extra gold laces lmk please.
not sure if you know this, but you can take out a pair of gold laces from the shoe bags or whatever they are called that came with the pack.

Waiting on my pack to come today. Praying for no quality flaws since I got mine on a backorder. Also praying it gets to my house today lol.

Good luck man...makes sure you ask for the customs office...the regular operators dont have the power to waive it...

people getting desperate selling their packs for $450 shipped....i should really jump on it and load up on these for future purpose :lol:

more and more I look at my pack, Im starting to like the 7s more than the 6s

mine came in from ct with no customs fees. its not the first european order either. maybe they juyst dont charge in new orleans

How I got hit with customs JUST NOW!!! 50$ :smh:...Going to call FedEx in a few... try to BS my way out of it

SO here's my story.

Ordered through CT for US size 11

Package sent to customs through IBC

Paid the $45 custom fee. Got the tracking number Friday through FedEx for overnight.

Supposed to be delivered today due to the holiday weekend. Checked this morning and it's being delivered to Gilbert, AZ.

I LIVE IN CA!

Called FedEx, they, of course, can't doing anything, so I have to contact IBC again.

The women that handled my case last week MADE A MISTAKE by mixing my name with someone else's..............

She better get my package or imma GO HAM!

J********** from Gilbert AZ if you're on this forum, do me a solid and send the package to the rightful owner. ME! (I know it's a long shot)

This sux...........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom