Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So...I just got my GMP from Eastbay and yeah...fresh out the box:
With it being on backorder and what not, I didn't expect much but....damn lol.
All things considered, it's still better than what some people got on release day. Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing though...

NEVER in the hundreds of orders I've had from Nike have I ever had an order come in like this.

Eastbay will always be the worst.

u think thats bad... i just got these in from eastbay today. i PMd the rep and they just said... but are the shoes OK? really?

thats not even acceptable

i got my pair from titolo today. USPS dropped em off after a week at customs and i wasnt hit with customs.
now i just gotta wait for my questions to come in :smokin

You might get the custom bill later down the road. Actually, come to think of it, I believe custom bills through USPS comes in the mail. I also got my order from Titolo, but I got them 5 days after release. What took so long for yours? I also emailed them to mark the value lower than $200 and they did. Be careful. I've gotten custom bills through the mail from USPS after I have received my package.

Looks like ordering from over seas is like gambling.. You may or may not get hit with customs. I hope most of the true heads get away without customs and resellers get hit every time!! A little karma for em

u think thats bad... i just got these in from eastbay today. i PMd the rep and they just said... but are the shoes OK? really?

Eastbay Rep's always come with the "pm us for further assistance", which really means "you got your shoes in good shape, just the box is messed up right?".

I seriously don't get the Reps, they act so stupid sometimes...they know that people love to keep their boxes and especially on Jordan's and other expensive Nike's, why don't they go that extra step of providing a $1.50 box that Nike uses to ship your shoes in?

If you're too cheap to provide that CARDBOARD box, then offer a 15% off ANYTHING voucher that you can stack ontop of current codes.

I swear, they have got to be the cheapest company on this planet.

:smh:

Last edited:
REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Sorry if it's been asked before but I been searching and can't seem to find gold laces like the ones that comes on the vi's. Anybody know where I can get some? Cause I like the gold on both the vi and vii

@bigj505, looks like rats ate your box. :smh:

I'm on the same boat as downsouthKicks. I sent the 6's to my cousin with both the gold & white laces so that leaves no gold laces for me. :rofl:

Dude hop on 450 now before you get owned later down the road with crazier prices

$450 for the pack? wow yea jump on that. I only wanted to the 6s from this this pack and ended up selling the 7's for $280 last week. $225 per shoe is a steal IMO.

So...I just got my GMP from Eastbay and yeah...fresh out the box:

And then this:

With it being on backorder and what not, I didn't expect much but....damn lol.
All things considered, it's still better than what some people got on release day. Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing though...

The box came like that?

I should be getting mine this Friday. Hoping I get a flawless pair.

Sorry if it's been asked before but I been searching and can't seem to find gold laces like the ones that comes on the vi's. Anybody know where I can get some? Cause I like the gold on both the vi and vii
The laces that come in the dust bags are the gold laces, you can just take them out of the bags and use them on the VII's.

The laces that come in the dust bags are the gold laces, you can just take them out of the bags and use them on the VII's.

You can't read??? He wants an extra to have in both pairs so he doesn't have to keep swapping when rocking each one.

Just got my pack in the mail. The VII's are just too ill for real. love them. Def satisfied with the pack and quality of the kicks.

Eastbay Rep's always come with the "pm us for further assistance", which really means "you got your shoes in good shape, just the box is messed up right?".

I seriously don't get the Reps, they act so stupid sometimes...they know that people love to keep their boxes and especially on Jordan's and other expensive Nike's, why don't they go that extra step of providing a $1.50 box that Nike uses to ship your shoes in?

If you're too cheap to provide that CARDBOARD box, then offer a 15% off ANYTHING voucher that you can stack ontop of current codes.

I swear, they have got to be the cheapest company on this planet.

mean.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

WOW. Eastbay better be sending that 15% off code or something to compensate. W T F?

You can't read??? He wants an extra to have in both pairs so he doesn't have to keep swapping when rocking each one.

he can read.. but before you insult someone, you should take the time to think about what he was saying.

The VI come with gold laces prelaced with a white set in the clear bag attached.
The VII come with black laces with no extra set.

jcrue11 told the dude to take the laces from the FLAG BAGS not the VIs since the FLAG BAGS have laces as draw strings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom