Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yeah people already lined up
START NOW AND SHOW THE OTHER CAMPERS YOU MEAN BUSINESS
here is a pic at 42 st in manhattan
64466v.jpg

btw i just ordered a set for $580.00 plus next day shipping so i dont have to deal with this non sense in the heat
i hope i will have the shoes from the shipper tomorrow
sad pic...:smh: :smh: :smh:

^ Wow already lined up......the HYPE strikes again! Thats crazy 11 days in advance....man its too bad that I have a life and a job.... -__-

man its gotta be the worst to be a sneaker fiend in nyc, that unheard of where im at, police wouldnt even allow that

This pack is not reselling over 600 I just dont see it happening (you gonna have a few people bite but majority wont)

I hope the resellers trying to get rich quick get stuck and I hope every true collector that wants em gets them

I can get 2 packs for retail but im gonna pass on these im just not feeling the shoe colorways

Plus im not a huge fan of 6s & 7s

If I get them, I get them.

If I don't, then oh well, DMP VI/XI will ALWAYS > any packs that JB has created/will create.

Dude has the hi hater shirt on though :lol: :x

I know SH is going to have em but if you order youll get hit with a customs fee. :rolleyes

This pack is not reselling over 600 I just dont see it happening (you gonna have a few people bite but majority wont)

I hope the resellers trying to get rich quick get stuck and I hope every true collector that wants em gets them

I can get 2 packs for retail but im gonna pass on these im just not feeling the shoe colorways

Plus im not a huge fan of 6s & 7s

People will sell them for 700 and people will still buy never under estimate the thirst. 2nd resellers will never be hurt by reselling if the sneakers dont sell they can just return them.

I can understand how people like Wayne and Ye can get then, I just don't understand how Tyga gets access

Bro if you still living in this world (& I know you are least in your mid teens) and havent realize that money talks and makes things happen ...then you're going have a long life lol. :rolleyes Not to mention these shoes been obtainable for the past month or two .. could of been longer than that but i only been seening them since then.

Last edited:
Are people really going bananas for this pack? The colorway is too plain in my opinion. I thought I read on FLUnlocked twitter that this is a general release. Is that not the case? I think they will release in CDP #''s which were fairly easy to get. This pack is a game time decision for me.
they are just a general release people are getting all worked up over these just because they come in a pack.  At least thats my opinion anyway.  I'll be copping them though.  I think both pairs are sick.

Anyone know how much this is going to resell for

Depends on how quickly your trying to sell them and how thirsty people are. But i would say resell would be like 500-700 if your selling them soon, a couple hundred more if you jave then for a few years

Last edited:
yeah people already lined up
START NOW AND SHOW THE OTHER CAMPERS YOU MEAN BUSINESS
here is a pic at 42 st in manhattan
64466v.jpg

btw i just ordered a set for $580.00 plus next day shipping so i dont have to deal with this non sense in the heat
i hope i will have the shoes from the shipper tomorrow

Wow nuts does he have a job? My connect a blessing two packages locked. Sleep in Saturday morning & pick up in the afternoon :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom