Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
From my sources it seems like ALMOST EVERY CORPORATE STORE (FTL, FTA, CHAMPS, FNL) Is doing raffles, no camping allowed!!!!! I have personally never done a raffle so Im not sure how it works but I know it sucks that it is coming down to that lol! Do you have to be present during the raffle or do they call you? Because if not then people can just put their name in the raffle at every store......Someone with raffle experience please let me know
if i was you id call up and ask all your local stores that are getting them. then call them back later and ask again.  sometimes the workers just be sayin some ********.    Every store is different.   If you really want these your gonna have to do your research to secure yourself a pair.

You think theyll have these on the usual euro sites? Maybe theres a way to bypass the customs fee.

maybe i've just been lucky but i've never had to pay custom fees on orders over $250 n i've had at least 5 within da last few months

Last edited:
Have to go to Milwaukee for business the weekend the pack drops, if any Milwaukee based NTers have any advice please PM or respond here. Thanks.

Are people really going bananas for this pack? The colorway is too plain in my opinion. I thought I read on FLUnlocked twitter that this is a general release. Is that not the case? I think they will release in CDP #''s which were fairly easy to get. This pack is a game time decision for me.

I saw Tyga wearing the VI during my trip to Cali...I'm on the fence with these.

^^^ I usually call the store I order from on Thursday before release date and ask.... If i cant cop online its a no go for me

Yeah me too. Trying to camp for these will be ridiculous. Plus i don't think I'll ever camp out for any shoe

They just look like an overpriced white sneaker
IDK I really like em. Ive been saying a lace swap is a must!
too bad I can't afford em. Good luck on those trying to get theirs. If these are as limited as a lot of you are saying, those of you who want to split a pack can probably make your money back on both pairs by selling the one you dont like.

I want those VIs so bad. Cant wait for the DMP comparison shots

Are people really going bananas for this pack? The colorway is too plain in my opinion. I thought I read on FLUnlocked twitter that this is a general release. Is that not the case? I think they will release in CDP #''s which were fairly easy to get. This pack is a game time decision for me.
The colorway may be simple but it is decent.

Last edited:
I wished the vi's were replaced with the dmp vi's, I'm only feeling the vii's, I'm only copping because I'm allowed to hold one pack and cop for under 280, if it wasn't for that i would be passing

I just got that good text, im picking up my pack and my kids 7s after work today... Love my mom and pops store! I will post pics later!

Good luck to those who actually intend to cop for good reasons...

IMO, If these weren't called the GMP and released separately a lot of ppl would call them trash and overlook them... They would be complaining on how ugly & plain they look... 

But give them a special name and slap a "limited release" on them and just watch they disappear in about 5 mins... You can already see resellers setting the mark at $575 and up for these already... sad...

Not trying to spark a riot, spawn any negative comments or start any serious debate... Just wanted to give my 2 cents lol...

Last edited:
Have to go to Milwaukee for business the weekend the pack drops, if any Milwaukee based NTers have any advice please PM or respond here. Thanks.

I'll be up there for a wedding that weekend, so I'm in the same boat.
We need to help each other out...the whole Cheese state is german to me.

It seems obvious to me that JB is struggling with finding creativity as of now. The realize how popular the DMP pack was so they decided to change the black to white, that is it. And the 7 is horrible. In my opinion, they should have put a 4 in the pack since its the 23rd anniversary. Maybe an all gold 4 or have gold wings. I know the 4 has nothing to do with Jordan and the olympics but the 6 really doesnt either. Judas Shuttlesworth wore them in the olympics, not Mike. just my take on the pack, which is one of the easiest passes of the year for me

Back
Top Bottom