Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ha!

I was wondering why 160 didnt hit me back!

I see. I see now.

On another note.... You think theyll let us make a "GO HALF" thread for those who trying to split the pack?

It seems to me that eastbay or footlocker are more fair to cop online than ndc, If your wait time is under 5 minutes you more than likely well get your pair, will it worked for me like that

No problem and the ping speed probably plays a role into it too, I've been so lucky maybe because Chicago is fairly close to wisconsin which is a main spot for eastbay.

im gone have to use eastbay or hit the streets for these, ive never been able to cop from ndc on rd, im even on the link even before they tweet the link out and still strike out

It seems to me that eastbay or footlocker are more fair to cop online than ndc, If your wait time is under 5 minutes you more than likely well get your pair, will it worked for me like that

Eastbay always sells out before 8am for me so thats a no go :lol:

By definition, a General Release is a shoe that comes in kids sizes and mens sizes start at 7. These are NOT a general release. The PACK does NOT come in kids sizes. Yes, from what I understand, the VII will be available in youth sizes, but the pack will not. The CDP were General Releases...My girl has almost as many CDP's as I do. These are not. This isn't a subjective discussion, it is a matter of fact. No kids sizes, then it's not a GR.
Peace.
ok i see what your saying and your right.  All the stores in the city I live in are getting them and they all are getting about the same amount in adult sizes as they normally do.    The reason why I keep saying its not limited as a lot of people are trying to make them out to be is because normally when a pair is limited out here only Niketown and HOH will get them.  Every shoe store is getting them and yes there getting a couple pairs less then normal but every store is still getting them.    I think it also depends on what part of the country you live in and how big of a shoe market there is.  I'm from west michigan and reynolds and sons a mom and pop store in grand rapids, michigan are getting more then all the footlckers and finishlines combined. 

Last edited:
Got to check these out a couple hours ago when I went to pay for them.

They look so much better in person. Was originally gonna cop just for the vii's, but the Vi's look pretty damn good.

lol..I'm a manager at a shoe store it is a GR..just a limited one like white/royal 10's ..big stores will get a lot..smaller stores will get a few or none at all. but IT IS A General Release I repeat it is a General Release.
finally someone says the same thing i've been saying.  I dont work at the HOH but I know the manager there and he told me the same thing you said.

mean.gif

Good luck folks.
yup yup....
frown.gif

lol u just put that spot in michigan out there for the world to know, not a smart idea, but i respect it

lol u just put that spot in michigan out there for the world to know, not a smart idea, but i respect it
i dont care i'll give them a plug lol they did me good when i was back there. I live in Vegas right now so it doesnt matter.

Back
Top Bottom