Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man this sucks, I really want'd this pack, but I recently lost my job & looks like i'm gonna miss out. Hopefully it wont be long til I find another...prob have to pay reseller price for em, but oh well I guess

These new pics are definitely making me lean towards getting this pack. With the KD Gold Medal possibly releasing on the same day, I hope Nike makes these available at 5 am PST and have the KD's drop at 6 am PST like they did with the Olympic VII and the KD Scoring Titles. Anybody have any luck copping two popular releases that drop at the same time, either on the same site or different sites? I usually don't have a problem if I focus on one site for the release but I've never been able to cop multiple releases at once.

So Ive never copped online or tried to but with all the stores in my area doing raffles, looks like online is my only option!!! Im getting mixed responses on whether its a better chance to get them on NDC or EASTBAY! Any Help Would Be Appreciated! Or what other sites will have them?

So Ive never copped online or tried to but with all the stores in my area doing raffles, looks like online is my only option!!! Im getting mixed responses on whether its a better chance to get them on NDC or EASTBAY! Any Help Would Be Appreciated! Or what other sites will have them?
You're better off attempting to make an order from NDC.  Eastbay has the shoes' page accessible, but renders you unable to add the shoes to cart until the timer reaches zero.  Eastbay would have more people camping in front of their computers just rearing to add to cart and complete their transaction.  NDC on the other hand (for the most part) requires people to click on a link they send out via Twitter, and thus having a more equal playing field since everybody has to take the time to click on the link anyway.  

If anything, at least when you get to the payment portion of your order, whatever you ordered is on lock.  Unlike Eastbay, where you're not safe until you successfully place your order completely.  

Finish line will be getting them online. Jimmy jazz and champs are sure to get them. Just be on your game because Jimmy jazz still do midnight releases while everyone else make it available in the morning

To be honest, it's very tough to get releases online. It requires patience and a lot of luck. I even have strategies depending on the site I use...lol. To me, NDC is the easier cop because once you add to cart and proceed to the payment screen, your pair is locked up. With Eastbay, you need to wait for your turn to check out using the timer and even if you do proceed to checkout, the size can still run out and you're basically SOL. Don't even bother trying to add a different size after your size runs out because all the other pairs will be accounted for and awaiting checkout or being sold by people who call in. Good luck!

403608755.jpg

quality is hit and miss there more like b grades but hey who am i to complain
no line
no camping in the summer heat
no constant talk about sneakers in the heat
just take my money and give me my shoes
ever at a mark up
i'm happy

Sevens fit true for me, how do the sixes fit?

I can't wait until the 18th. I'm in no rush to rock them. I was never that dude that copped a release and rocked in asap.

Back
Top Bottom