Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
how is my post false if I was asking a question and NOT making a statement?
laugh.gif
Don't worry fam, he's trying to sound like a know it all. That's why I said I wasn't sure it was correct or not, just passing along the info. 

I work at a Mom and Pop store in Dallas, we'll be getting them but idk if I'll be able to get a pack yet(since they believe in TRYING to sell to "VIP" customers for far far far above the retail price before they let an employee purchase anything) If we get them tuesday when my manager is there it's a chance that I won't get them but if we get them wednesday then my assistant manager will let me get a set for sure so I'm praying to we get them wednesday lol If everything goes right I'll be able to cop a pair from my spot as well as a set from another spot that I'm plugged in with.

I work at a Mom and Pop store in Dallas, we'll be getting them but idk if I'll be able to get a pack yet(since they believe in TRYING to sell to "VIP" customers for far far far above the retail price before they let an employee purchase anything) If we get them tuesday when my manager is there it's a chance that I won't get them but if we get them wednesday then my assistant manager will let me get a set for sure so I'm praying to we get them wednesday lol If everything goes right I'll be able to cop a pair from my spot as well as a set from another spot that I'm plugged in with.

You mean DK???

Whats it like working there bro? That place charges disgusting prices for anything :smh:

Foot Locker, Finish Line, Champs. All doing raffles. Shoe Palace doesnt know what they are doing yet

Ill tell you what SP gonna do....

They gonna make you buy 50-100$ worth of clothing just to buy the pack.

Just like when DMPs dropped. You had to buy the jacket they had to go with it.

Checked the mall I usually cop from. The HOH didn't release the exact number but an employee said they do have a good amount of boxes in the back with packs in them. The Champs said they have 10-11 packs total. This is the same HOH that had 92 pairs of Concords and same Champs that had 70+ pairs.

Hopefully a friend of mine can come through with a pack or two at his store. He finds out Wednesday how many the managers are able to hold, if any.

Looks like I'll be getting my first raffle ticket at my local hoh. We'll see how that goes.

fl fta and chmps customers put the lawn chairs up and make sure your cell phone charged up for the raffle lol..when yall hype stuff up shoes like this become a "lottery" to win lol much less than a shoe to buy.

Looks like I'll be getting my first raffle ticket at my local hoh. We'll see how that goes.
same with me.  what sucks is all the raffles in my town are going on at the same time so its gonna be hard for me to enter multiple raffles.

You guys think trading my infrared pack for these is a smart move? I have a O chance of picking these up. My online attempts have resulted in the usual sold out or these have been placed in a cart response. House of Hoops Orlando is a joke when it comes to their line up process.

Does anyone know if there a regular 6am or 8am release? I stay in Houston & one of tha damn malls is tryna make us get a ticket a week early, wait in line night of, & hopefully "by fate" call tha number on our ticket so we can get a pair; basically tryna make tha release a raffle. Not sure if this is nation wide or location ********. 

Back
Top Bottom