Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
video-011242.jpg

video_image-054088.jpg

video_image-054087.jpg

video_image-054086.jpg

video_image-054084.jpg

those pics of the 7's seemed to be GS...so thts why the sahpe looks a little diffrent...

This is going to be a resellers dream.

Passing on these to pick up Oly Pippens and Oly VII's instead.

The more detailed pics that come out, the more of a sure-thing these become. I just can't wait to see how they package them.

Dont 6s run a little big? In the Bordeaux as little padding and thin as they felt I wear my true size in them. If the 6 is a half size difference thks will be a problem..Also the gold laces need to go..white or even black only.

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

I'm feeling those gold laces....
This. And I'm kinda feeling the red accents too. Too bad they will be a hassle to get 
tired.gif

i don't like the red at all. ... strangely, those vi pics put me off some. i am less enamoured by this pack now.

Originally Posted by eltouha

i don't like the red at all. ... strangely, those vi pics put me off some. i am less enamoured by this pack now.

This.
White laces are the best.

Plus, why did they even throw red in at all?

Should of just kept it gold and white, that's it.

My excitement for this pack has decreased some..

EDIT: The insole is nice though.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Dont 6s run a little big? In the Bordeaux as little padding and thin as they felt I wear my true size in them. If the 6 is a half size difference thks will be a problem..Also the gold laces need to go..white or even black only.

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

I'm feeling those gold laces....
This. And I'm kinda feeling the red accents too. Too bad they will be a hassle to get 
tired.gif

Ha I'm actually feeling the exact opposite. If I got these I would switch out the laces for white. 

Gold Laces = More Complexity
Red Accent = More Swag

I'm feeling all of it. And I got a way to get a hold of it now. I can't wait.

Not really feeling the gold laces, if i were able to get a pair i would definitely swap for white laces. Red accents aren't too bad but i still need more pics of the 7s

I like the idea of the pack, but I'm not a fan of the execution. Something about the White/Gold on the VIs just doesn't blend well to my eyes. Think I'm gonna have to pass on these. Too many other olympic themed sneakers coming out.

Back
Top Bottom