Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am going to spilt the pack with the store. They keep the shoes I keep my money.

These aren't the next DMP pack so spending anything over retail isn't smart.

I thought I was the only one feeling the 7s. I'm tired of these packs, I spend some good dough, then I have to sell or trade the other pair. Not to mention the madness with these packs.

I am going to spilt the pack with the store. They keep the shoes I keep my money.
These aren't the next DMP pack so spending anything over retail isn't smart.
Me too homie. 6s would be a maybe by themselves.
These are gonna be the exact opposite of the raging bull pack; super hyped at the drop but won't be that sought after in a few years.

them vii's look serious to me. hope they aren't as ashy as the stealth x's. i need some black and gold in my life. XULA alumni. i was about to finally cop the bron away elites then i remembered these are coming.

ehhh, as much I want those gold 6's next to my DMP's one, I'm not trying to take the VII with it. i'm passing on this package.

You guys do know the 7s will be sold separately right?

:lol:

EDIT: In kid sizes only.

Anyways, I'll just leave these here.

air-jordan-golden-mements-pack-06.jpg

air-jordan-golden-mements-pack-07.jpg

air-jordan-golden-mements-pack-03.jpg

air-jordan-golden-mements-pack-04.jpg

air-jordan-golden-mements-pack-05.jpg

air-jordan-golden-mements-pack-02.jpg

air-jordan-golden-mements-pack-01.jpg

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
When pics of the samples leaked the VI's were the stand out shoe from the pack. But now that they switched the jumpman on the tongue to gold instead of red, I have no interest in them anymore. The VII's on the other hand, looking real clean now that they changed the tongue to all black. Will try to find someone to split the pack with me.

Back
Top Bottom