Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My biggest problem with this pack is what size to get because 6's run more or less true to size while 7's seem to be a whole size large

my 7s have always fit tts..not sure which 7s you're referring to

on a side note, i still dunno if imma keep my pack. depending on what i end up deciding i might either use it as trade bait or sell them

To me, both the 6s and 7s run true.

I don't how you got a whole size larger for the 7s.

is footaction gonna get these? we r all pretty much screwed if its just hoh and rigged rsvp

^^^

:stoneface:

Some of you cats are really clueless when it comes to who's getting what!

YES all these companies (NT HOH FTL FNL FA EB ect.) will have them, just gotta find out on your own what stores.

its not being clueless, did footaction get the scorin title durants? i have a pretty clear idea of what stores are gonna get these(footaction most likely) but you never know, they may make these super "limited"

Shoes are dope, I like both pair and plan on copping...only thing is, it's not the $350, its the PRINCIPLE. This pack aint worth $350 and I didn't realize it til after reading a few replies. $300...sure, $350 :smh: ya'll (JB) just dont give a damb any more :lol:

Will now be a 'gametime decision'.

Idk about infant sizes.
Heard only the 7s will be a FSR.

The 6s will only be available in men sizes 7.5 and up.

The pack will be men sizes only, from what I hear.
I need release info for these in Grade School sizes. I need the 6's to be released in GS sizes I have no interest in those 7's 
mean.gif

i think if the do gs sizes youll be able to buy em seperate, not sure though

Idk about infant sizes.

I need release info for these in Grade School sizes. I need the 6's to be released in GS sizes I have no interest in those 7's  :smh:

So here is the final info regarding the pack:

The 6s will ONLY be available in the pack.

The pack will ONLY be available in men sizes (7.5 & up).

The 7s will be available in FSR, with sizes 7 and down being sold separately from the pack.

Last edited:
Idk about infant sizes.

I need release info for these in Grade School sizes. I need the 6's to be released in GS sizes I have no interest in those 7's 
mean.gif
So here is the final info regarding the pack:

The 6s will ONLY be available in the pack.

The pack will ONLY be available in men sizes (7.5 & up).

The 7s will be available in FSR, with sizes 7 and down being sold separately from the pack.
Thanks for the info 
frown.gif
  I guess I'll just have to keep my money

its not being clueless, did footaction get the scorin title durants? i have a pretty clear idea of what stores are gonna get these(footaction most likely) but you never know, they may make these super "limited"

If these were going to be "super limited" we would already know. These should be GR numbers for a pack. Everyone and they grandmother will have these.

damn this pack is confusing the sh*t outta people lmao. Know one knows how they feel about em.. JB made a ton of sneaker heads have mixed feelings
laugh.gif

Im a fan of both the 6 and the 7s but I do like the 7s more then the 6. The Black/Gold just hits so HARD!!!! I still cant seem to get any release info here in AZ!!!! Im hoping these arent supe limited so I dont have a hard time getting them! Im getting them to rock so I dont mind if everybody gets them! If anyone has any release info please PM ME! Cant wait for these to come out! Im also loking forward to the obsidian patchwork 7s that release with the 4s....alot of people dont like them but I buy what I like!

Back
Top Bottom