Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have not recieved an email from FNL for the pack and like another poster, I've spent a few g's there since january.....I checked the spam folder and everything. I'm going to give them a call as soon as I get a minute. :smh:
I haven't either. If its not there by the end of my work day i'm gonna do the same. I didnt get the one yesterday until about 4pm

I haven't either. If its not there by the end of my work day i'm gonna do the same. I didnt get the one yesterday until about 4pm

Another store did online raffles? I was travelling and missed the last few pages. Thanks for any recaps of whats been going on. I went to willowbrook this morning at 7AM and there were literally HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of people there. They must have been camping all night. I literally just drove up, saw the line, and went back home. Not trying to waste my entire morning for #451 SMH.

No FNL lottery e-mail for me.....

tumblr_m8e4vwL7TK1rnepbwo1_500.gif

I didn't get the FNL lottery email so I called them. Rep said I should receive it within 30minutes. 4 hours passed and still no email...

When you sign up on FNL, does it give you a list of all the stores that are going to carry them? Or do you choose the one closest to you. Because that would be pretty dumb if you signed up for a store, camped, and they aren't even getting them. There are no stores near me getting them so I was going to drive an hour and a half to go line up for them

Another store did online raffles? I was travelling and missed the last few pages. Thanks for any recaps of whats been going on. I went to willowbrook this morning at 7AM and there were literally HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of people there. They must have been camping all night. I literally just drove up, saw the line, and went back home. Not trying to waste my entire morning for #451 SMH.

FNL is doing an online raffle. they sent out emails to ppl who are eligible to enter today. you need to have a pre-existing winner's circle account (before they announced the raffle) to be eligible. some people have received the raffle entry link via email already and some haven't. i kno one of the HOH in my area is doing a raffle as well. you have to sign up between 12pm and 6pm on thursday and they call you on friday to let you know if your name was drawn. other than that you haven't really missed much except for ppl crying about the raffles

When you sign up on FNL, does it give you a list of all the stores that are going to carry them? Or do you choose the one closest to you. Because that would be pretty dumb if you signed up for a store, camped, and they aren't even getting them. There are no stores near me getting them so I was going to drive an hour and a half to go line up for them

there's a drop down menu that lists all the available locations. there aren't really that many per state. i'm in the dmv so i was able to choose from both maryland and va. ended up going with va because the md locations were too far from me.

they provide you with a predefined list of stores that I suspect are getting them. The FNL closest to my house was not on the list so I chose the next closest one.

are you serious?? maybe this is another concord/galaxy release... is it normally that crazy tho?

Last edited:
Whats up everyone? This FNL raffle is ridiculous - I always have my pair locked down at fnl but this makes my connect useless.

I got an initial email about it yesterday and was pissed, then all day today I hadnt received an email about signing up for it so I figured it wouldnt come... I just got the email about 5 minutes ago. So stay patient, if you are a winner's circle member you'll definitely get an email but I dont know why some people received them this morning, I just got mine, and others have yet to receive one.

When I clicked the link in the email, it shows a form asking for First and Last name, email address and size. Then it has a drop down selection for all the stores that are getting them (to answer the question someone has asked above.)

I doubt ill win the lottery so Im just going to go to a different store. I guess finish line thought this will get them more customers (by getting them to sign up for winner's circle), but in the end Im just going to stop giving them my business. I'm not salty at all I'm just looking at it realistically. Good luck to everyone trying to grab the pack...

Damn...where was this at?

there's a drop down menu that lists all the available locations. there aren't really that many per state. i'm in the dmv so i was able to choose from both maryland and va. ended up going with va because the md locations were too far from me.
Do you know which MD locations are carrying them. I'm living in Hagerstown right now and they aren't getting them here so I was thinking about going to Chambersburg or Frederick, or even Martinsburg

Do you know which MD locations are carrying them. I'm living in Hagerstown right now and they aren't getting them here so I was thinking about going to Chambersburg or Frederick, or even Martinsburg

there are only three listed on the FNL drop down menu: columbia mall, lakeforest mall, and st. charles town center in waldorf

The system is crazy. I'm not interested in the pack, but picked for the lottery. Only reason I submitted it is because I know some other big footed people who would be able to use the shoe. "I'll do you this favor, but one day I will ask that you do something for me!" LOL

BTW FWIW - @finishline said that if your name is drawn for your store then you would NOT have to camp. I guess we'll see tomorrow when people get the confirmations. good luck to those entering the drawing.

for those of you who have WC accounts with FNL and haven't received the email with the entry link..the link to the raffle entry is below. you can only enter if you had a WC account before they announced the raffle. good luck to everyone!
http://www.finishline.com/golden-moments-lottery?_requestid=81485

Thx for the link. None of the FNL stores around me have em :smh: , I chose the one that is closet to me but still very far, is that the reason why I don't receive the email? And how exactly does FNL know if u r WC member or not? There r no WC member verification on that page, it seems everyone can sign that up. Do they verify that by your email address, or on the RD when if u r lucky enough to pick up the shoes?

Thank you Kontraband1911....
glasses.gif
Also, while it might be worth a try, I do believe the registration link is specific to the WC# of the person who received it...worth a shot though. I wonder if someone else uses that link and signs up using a different name / store location / size if it overwrites the original person's submission.

Thx for the link. None of the FNL stores around me have em :smh: , I chose the one that is closet to me but still very far, is that the reason why I don't receive the email? And how exactly does FNL know if u r WC member or not? There r no WC member verification on that page, it seems everyone can sign that up. Do they verify that by your email address, or on the RD when if u r lucky enough to pick up the shoes?

i think they do it by your email address. you have to sign up with the email thats listed under your account

Back
Top Bottom