Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
645 unread posts....wow this thread jumped 20 pages in hours lol I can imagine how long it will get tomorrow! Im just happy I got mine RSVP, will pick up mine tomorrow morning and take special pics. Good luck to everyone hunting online or camping out. EVERYONE PLEASE BE SAFE OUT THERE, AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE JUST SHOES.......REMEMBER THAT!

50 minutes of work and I get this...........

So Jimmy is grounded again! I Got them in my cart 4 times and it still will crash!!!

But the time for bed has come! Im sure we will al try again in the morning!!!

Can someone please call me to make sure I wake up... LOL JK

most of the people that said they got 2 packs have like 5 post. dont be mad at anyone or believe anyone that you dont know. stay on the hunt and be hungry. you'll get a pack if you keep on it.

Confirmation killed me. I missed the whole last hour of Scarface trying to get confirmation to go through

It's so frustrating to see how so many of you got 2 packs and it was apparently 'easy'........... i couldn't even make it to step 2.

It comes with trial and error and you will learn. I never shop instore for shoes that much for the simple reason you guys have already address with employees, uncivilized people, and not wasting my time camping all night. I

Came up empty on jj. Can't get thru past PayPal. When I finally did they were gone. NDC or bust.

Currently I'm looking at a site from the UK for $445 shipped.

Will probably try tomorrow at 8am and then if I miss out ,buy from them.

It comes with trial and error and you will learn. I never shop instore for shoes that much for the simple reason you guys have already address with employees, uncivilized people, and not wasting my time camping all night. I

I'm pretty sure trial on JJ for me has been 3-4 years with a whole lot of error and little learning.

Haha! I thought I didn't win the stupid FNL lottery since I didn't get an e-mail, but I just checked and it ended-up being in my spam folder. Guess I'll be at the mall early...

this was the first time I didn't get 2 pairs of whatever it is off JJ. It just wasnt our night guys.

They supposedly only had 1 FSR too so as in true NT fashion..no screen shot = DUCKTALES.

most of the people that said they got 2 packs have like 5 post. dont be mad at anyone or believe anyone that you dont know. stay on the hunt and be hungry. you'll get a pack if you keep on it.

+1.

dftr. come here to talk about the shoe and try to enjoy the release, regardless of how hectic it is. we a community at end of day. disregard the trolls...

good **** gettin ur pair fam. happy for u. i didnt feel u were trying to brag. but i cant be with u on the trial and error ****, not with JJ at least. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom