Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Had to camp for 6 hours but I was able to get two packs. My spot only had 13 pair at the biggest mall in the state. As soon as I walked out dude offer 600 for one of my packs and he got them. Only paid 100 for my pack. :smokin

Last edited:
Had to camp for 6 hours but I was able to get two packs. My spot only had 13 pair at the biggest mall in the state. As soon as I walked out dude offer 600 for one of my packs and he got them. Only paid 150 for my packs. :smokin

They didn't have a limit 1 per customer?

Damn, almost 9 months of waiting is finally down to last couple of minutes. Most people didn't even know about these until last week and probably will end up with them and I won't but ehh ..

What more will it take before people wake up and decide that life is more than material BS? I know it's reality that the world is cold, but to threaten or kill over something that costs pennies on the dollar to create is beyond me... Kill over shoes, but won't vote.. Fight over shoes, but will stand back while their civil liberties are violated.. This world is so *** backwards. There was a time when packs such as this one would ROT on shelves, hit the sale rack, be outlet trash. Now, put limited on it, have a "celeb" rock them, fools will willingly bend over just to get a chance to smell the tissue paper inside the box.

Good luck to those who want these. I hope you get them, but be safe.

^^well said.

Lol people thinking the other sites are secrets. You'd better buy before the U.S. retailers sell them, everyone will rush to the sites after they miss on U.S. sites

First one in line at my Finishline. Security was convinced this one wasnt doing a release until I showed my email and ID. Dude talked to them manager and he was told there was a release. Managers didnt even tell security damn. Security is only there to help

I live DUMB close to a mall, and always cop there, no problems. 

There's almost always more people in line, than there are kicks for sale. 

Obv. some releases everyone gets kicks. 

..MB IV & FR IV you could've copped mult. if that's your thing.  blah. 

Being that I had time to kill before the refresh fest begins?   ..I just went over there to see what it looked like.

I fully expected there to be people lined up, or trying to line up, and mall security struggling to keep it clean. 

I expected that just because we humans are nutty, and it seemed even into last night that a decent amount of people were unaware of the lotto, or salty, or just in denial.  ..AND i know that there's always a line because I cop there. 

..Ever since the Concords, I just expect madness, justified or not.  Blah.

To my surprise?

ONE kid standing there.  ONE. 

Parking lot a ghost town.

There were flyers on every entrance, detailing the lotto process & the GMP release.

Good job, mall mngmt.  :wink:

I'm for first come, first serve, personally.  ..But I'm also NOT for stick up kids & kick related violence, so?

It's 6'a 1, 1/2 a dozen of the other, far as I'm concerned.

..cuz no matter WHAT?  ..SOMEONE, always "misses out".

It is what it is.  Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield.

..about to be the bug in 40 min. or so, most likely.  lmao.  ..w/e.

Good luck, again, to anyone huntin'.

Damn, almost 9 months of waiting is finally down to last couple of minutes. Most people didn't even know about these until last week and probably will end up with them and I won't but ehh ..

My brother looked out and stood in line with me, we were 1 and 2.

Why are campouts still going down? I thought Nike policy on these drops was tkt only - how come this was enforced for yeezy 2 and not these? Boutique sneaker stores not allowed to have lineups in boutique areas :smh:

My brother looked out and stood in line with me, we were 1 and 2.
Nice come up.  If people are that ursty then let them have the shoes.

Last edited:
Killeen in the house!!! honestly im just ready to go to bed. i dont know bout yall....woo hoo!!! 4 packs today!!! thats the goal!!! hahahaha

Are people copping these because they can flip them for good $$? Or are they copping because they're dope?

Hopefully it's the former, because these are awful looking, IMO. JB will get dudes to buy anything.

i told myself i didnt need these but now im caving in. ill try online to get them, if not then oh well.

Back
Top Bottom