Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Haha good thinking, I was thinking about setting two, but naturally, I only do one :rolleyes You get yours?

Yeah bro it was really all luck though. My lil bro got through on Nike and I hit the mobile finishline. Mobile finishline was an easy cop but we know they cancel orders so I wont be happy until they ship

How i footlocker about canclling orders...anyone know? I checkdout within like 4 mins so i think i was one of the first...i never been able to get a likited release online, only general release jordans.

im fasting so i thought i wouldnt go too sleep since i ate at 4am(eastern), from 745 i had my nike, finishline, and footlocker windows open. first footlocker failed me, then finishline kept going with the 30 second screen. the nike came through 8 minutes late and missed out on it. at this point im aggravated as ****. somehow my girl manages to order my size and get 4 pairs in her size just cuz. wtf world. her computer skills are below par. god must hate me for fapping while i fast.

:smh:

4 pairs though? :lol:

SUSPENSIONS COMING

Uh oh ...

Last edited:
Anybody else still waiting on Eastbay confirmation emails?
Their twitter said it can take a few mins to a few hours, but they've always been almost instant before.

can you actually cancel someones order if you only have the order number and no other information? i dont think thats possible. they wouldnt believe you if you called in to cancel and said you dont know the name. your own name.
It's been done before, it was a big scandal during the Yeezy 2 release.

You know whats funny i went to FNL cause im always clutch with them at 8am i didnt see the NDC link so i was like to hell with NDC they taking too long so i was taking my sweet time adding my size to cart on all the sites -- Hawking NDC twitter with the auto refresh and im going through the checkout on FNL and i get to the review im like damn i dont wanna pay for shipping and im like NDC better tweet the link -- wait like 3 more mins and im like f it and i pull the trigger --

Exactly my thought process. :lol:

Welp, guess I'll be gettin a couple pairs of roshes instead
happy.gif

Only good thing about the "game" today is more people keep shoes DS now.. so at least I can always cop these in multiple places in the future.
Amen brother. JB is pushing me in a different direction these days

ThThanks eastbay Rayanks eastbay Ray

For my size 11.5

U da man!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom