Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am such a Happy Camper!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had no luck at the store shiekh and shoe palace. I went home took a nap and then woke up to check twitter, I thought Nike SF was going to tweet the re-RSVP around 1 because that was the deadline for pople to pick up the shoes. Turn out they tweeted it around 540ish. I was able to get a reply saying there was a pair on hold for me from 6pm - 8pm. Got ready and got in the car around 620ish, I live in Gilroy witch is 1.5 hours away from my place drove all the way to SF and got there around 740pm. I got home now and I am supper happy!!!!

This was worth all the hassel!

Last edited:
These are a pack to dedicate to jordans 20 year from ttthe dream team....the gold does it justice considering our olympic team balled out on the wlrld again this year and will continue to do so.im puttin mine up till next summer and only wear em a few times keeping my **** fresh for years like always. True aneaker head

I am such a Happy Camper!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had no luck at the store shiekh and shoe palace. I went home took a nap and then woke up to check twitter, I thought Nike SF was going to tweet the re-RSVP around 1 because that was the deadline for pople to pick up the shoes. Turn out they tweeted it around 540ish. I was able to get a reply saying there was a pair on hold for me from 6pm - 8pm. Got ready and got in the car around 620ish, I live in Gilroy witch is 1.5 hours away from my place drove all the way to SF and got there around 740pm. I got home now and I am supper happy!!!!
This was worth all the hassel!

congrats bro, I missed that tweet! Did you get the size 9.5??

:lol: @ some people on this site.

Quality is great on this pack.

7 > 6s IMO.

They fit a little big, but nothing too outrageous.

Happy I stuck with a size 11 over anything.

:smokin

First and only pack.

Next up, the DMP!

*drooling over the pics a few pages back*

but I won't be wearing either one of these. The 6's are ice cold, you would be doing those a disservice by not taking care of them, these are going on the shelves. I got to get the white laces in tonight and they'll be much better to look at.

Brilliant. And all this time, I thought shoes were made to be worn. D'oh.
Here I was thinking that some of the stuff that I read in the Concord thread about having to save them for a special occasion was ridiculous...this is just plain comedy at its finest.  At the end of the day though, if that man wants to wear his shoes, stare at his shoes, lick his shoes, or even get off to his shoes that $349.99 plus tax gives him the prerogative.  This shoe ish has definitely changed big time...

got my pair but my homie offered me $ for my pair and i couldn't resist :frown:
they really did do a good job with these though, definitely worth the money
quality on point, shoe bags are a plus, and the box is very well designed
i was impressed.

i managed to get my girl a pair, and my nephew a pair too . maybe ill get another pair in the future , not sure yet.

congrats to everyone who got a pair

Here I was thinking that some of the stuff that I read in the Concord thread about having to save them for a special occasion was ridiculous...this is just plain comedy at its finest.  At the end of the day though, if that man wants to wear his shoes, stare at his shoes, lick his shoes, or even get off to his shoes that $349.99 plus tax gives him the prerogative.  This shoe ish has definitely changed big time...

Agree with you, things definitely have changed in the shoe game. Beginning to realize I might be coming closer to the end of copping j's. Just frustrating after a while that I have to FIGHT and jump through hoops to give up my $350+ dollars and still can't even get the shoes. Wish things were like they we're before but I know that won't happen or at least not anytime soon. If they want to keep making everything "LIMITED". I'll be out soon.

anyone from NYC please PM with tips so I can secure atleast one exclusive sneaker release this year. I'm done with online sneaker camping it always backfires. Please Imma need help when those bred 11's come around. THanks guys for any help

Looking back, I am happy that JB dropped this pack. I feel a lot of times, JB doesnt give the real collectors something different. You can cop the same retros every year but its nice to have something new with meaning behind it. I am also satisfied with the way champs, footlocker, and finishline handled this. Everything seemed fair and even at my mall.

guy from nyc, search there are maaaany stores which sell **** early for a little extra, if u search hard enough youll find a good spot, just go to stores that ppl dont think of, cuz every1 and their mother knows about hoh

Im very happy wit mine.... Switched laces on the 6s to WHITE.. Soooooo much cleaner lookin... Satisfied over here

Was lucky enough to be selected in the finishline lottery... Walked into the mall at 10am and was able to cop with ease. Finishline I went to had 32 pairs only 4 people who won showed up to claim there pairs the rest were sold off at noon

Someone put the gold laces in the VII's, makes em look so much better. I might end up keeping these when they get here.

Back
Top Bottom