Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just glad that in a week or two, this release will be an after thought unless we see some restocks popping up.

Can't wait for Black Friday and Christmas.
devil.gif
this is one release i don't expect a single restock on. maybe an odd cancellation. people are buying to wear or flip. 

Went on Craigslist earlier to check out prices, someone had sizes 9-10 and 11, 12 for 450 a pack.

I thought to myself "That's not a bad deal.. maybe he'll sell me the VIs out of one of the packs for around 200-220. Let me give him a call."

I call the number and get "Dominos pizza please hold." and I got put on hold.

0] foreal.

Whoever posted that trolled you dumb hard bet he got a ton of people too lmaoooooooo :rofl:

Went on Craigslist earlier to check out prices, someone had sizes 9-10 and 11, 12 for 450 a pack.
I thought to myself "That's not a bad deal.. maybe he'll sell me the VIs out of one of the packs for around 200-220. Let me give him a call."
0] foreal.

Holy ****! Funniest post I've seen so far! I am sorry that they got you. However, "the thirst is real" and the hypebeasts are striking back! Bastards!

For 350.. they better be on point, no creases, smellin and feelin like that new car ish.
I had a pre crease on the VI's.  I should have opened them in the store but I didn't.  They still look good though.  The stitching and leather are nice.  Smell and feel are there too, just like a new car.  Going to be sad when my soles turn yellow.

I'm too weak, these are going for dope on ebay, wonder if yall copin from resellers, going for preorder would have been smart for these you think?

Defintely homie!!!

Ayo y certified NT'ers not answerin questions frm Certified NT'ers. Wheres the love??

Im jus sayin tho |I >D

LOL listen buddy my girl is jamaican and cuban and doesnt take **** from nobody !! shes not a skinny asian chick like most ppl i seen in line behind me!!!

LOL I WAS THE ONLY PERSON even rockin JORDANS in line i rocked the True Blue 3s lookin cripsy like all my kicks i swear these ppl behind me are all fobs no swag at all to even be rockin jays it was funny

lol wow ur gona ban me i already edited my post im new on the forums and ur mad cuz im braggin i got my pack sorry but blame NIKE for makiing this so limited its stupid for the making artificial limitied quantities

FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW i planned 5 months in advance and waite paitnently for this release in my mind for so long i found out every locations stocks and size runs talked to employeed got my info and was first in line and 2 places at once and waited from 5 30 am to 8 30 opening times

so like get it together manes comon stop being butthurt why is the sneaker community full of whiney nerds now?? what happen to the real gangsters ?

what happen to AZ and Nas and Ghostface Killah now yall are actin like some wiz khalifas hahaha LOL

im really a cool guy and a jordan fanatic so bare with me now........ fanatical dramatical non superstitsious offical dismissal i smoke reefer canibus pay for my sneakers wit drug money 

QFT

Count me in with the group who ended up getting a pair from FinishLine off people who won the raffle and didn't pick up. IMO I think some cats were thinking they could just get the ticket and sell the winning ticket to somebody for the money since they didn't have the $350 anyway. Luckily my chic just got a job at FinishLine so when the 10 or so pairs didn't get claimed associates started buying them all and she called me and told me I had about 30 minutes to pick them up or they were going to just buy them. It's always nice to have someone on the inside.

For those who are struggling to find them, you need to get you a connect at 1 of those shoe stores. Whether it's a chic you act like you like or somebody that seems cool. I got this dude I know at Foot Locker who will sell regular releases for 220 if you want him to hold them and sold these for $500. He taxes no doubt but I'm not knocking his hustle, I've only had to use him for the Playoff XII's because I had to work but it's always a nice fall back option if you don't think you'll make it. He had my size in a 10.5 and I asked him to do $450 and he said no so I figured I'd just hope I won. Missed out on the 3 stores I got too and was almost regretting passing on these for the 5.

To each his own, but I won't be wearing either one of these. The 6's are ice cold, you would be doing those a disservice by not taking care of them, these are going on the shelves. I got to get the white laces in tonight and they'll be much better to look at.

0] foreal.

Whoever posted that trolled you dumb hard bet he got a ton of people too lmaoooooooo :rofl:

:rofl:

Haha, Dominos probably put you on hold because of the amount of other callers calling due to the ad.

Anyway, I got one pack after trying three different stores since 6:30am. They're nice, but I still prefer the Olympic 6 and 7 that released in the last couple of months.

I think the Finishline Raffle System was a FAIL.

Too many stories about people NOT picking up the packs and employees buying them up. :smh:

My footlocker raffle went smooth as ice. Only 1 person didnt show up and we were out of the mall by 7:45am.

To each his own, but I won't be wearing either one of these. The 6's are ice cold, you would be doing those a disservice by not taking care of them, these are going on the shelves. I got to get the white laces in tonight and they'll be much better to look at.
I'll never understand people buying a shoe with no intentions of wearing them.

It's your money tho, so do as you please.
I think the Finishline Raffle System was a FAIL.

Too many stories about people NOT picking up the packs and employees buying them up. 
mean.gif

My footlocker raffle went smooth as ice. Only 1 person didnt show up and we were out of the mall by 7:45am.
I wouldn't say it was a failure.

The main reason people didn't pick them up is because they contact people via email and a lot of those emails went straight to peoples spam folder.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom