Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Those 9's. :smokin

Called twice. Got 2 no's. :lol:

Second one didn't even check. Damb NT'ers flooding Finishline with these calls early in the morning. :rofl:

Last edited:
I would love to have that job.
We got trolled. :lol:
I can't believe how bad I want these. :smh:

Missing out on release date just makes it that much harder... seeing all these pictures, all these members talking about shipping confirmations..... happy for you guys but i will not rest until I find my pair for retail.

Missing out on release date just makes it that much harder... seeing all these pictures, all these members talking about shipping confirmations..... happy for you guys but i will not rest until I find my pair for retail.

After missing it felt horrible but, then seeing all the pictures .. I was like I HAVE to get my hands on these. Almost spent $600 on windycitysole.com when I went to buy they were sold out in my size. :lol: To make things worst I order my little sister a pair of those 7's and they come today after I see them in person ... :smh:

I would love to have that job.
We got trolled. :lol:
I can't believe how bad I want these. :smh:

we on the same page my man. I told myself im not feedin into the resellers no more.
its either retail or I keep waiting.
and they need to bring back the approval system. im tired of seein the joined date today/yesterday only asking for restock info.

and they need to bring back the approval system. im tired of seein the joined date today/yesterday only asking for restock info.

approval system is on hold until we get all of our members back from yuku. as you may know, not everyone's account was cleanly transferred.

Back
Top Bottom