Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Got 2 packs on lock at FNL
pimp.gif

i really need some help on this pack guys.....do u think i can still buy them online at midnight or is that going to be too crazy....i live in illinois butcant make it to chicago...on average how many packs are each finish line getting

me:
AJFlint13:
No offense man....but both are absolutely ugly

Nah, no offense taken. Like I said, I love the way they look like that. If I were to change anything, it would be either switching the black SBshoelace to another white rope shoelace (so they'd both have white ropes), or switching the white rope to another black SB (so they'd both have blackshoelaces).
CharmCityKid:
stick with the standard laces.
both the black laces and the white rope laces are
sick.gif
I hear ya.
laugh.gif

I love 'em.
smokin.gif
nanbeezy:
They look sick with black laces
pimp.gif
mjfresh:
I kind of like em with the black laces.
pimp.gif
Cragmatic:
I think the black laces compliment them real well
pimp.gif

You have no idea how much I want those Carmines. And you have no idea how broke I am. DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no offsense but them sh$ts look wack with the two different laces...u not doing them any justice....to each's own tho....pimp lace them orsomething.....Gotta let u know how a ny boy do it...loosin the lace 2 homeboy!!!

I'm going to have to pass on these. I saw the pack at Finishline today and they just don't do it for me. I'm past the point of spending $310 forone pair of shoes which is what I would have done for all 4 packs had I bought them all. Might cop the 6's online if somebody is selling them seperate.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

me:
AJFlint13:
No offense man....but both are absolutely ugly

Nah, no offense taken. Like I said, I love the way they look like that. If I were to change anything, it would be either switching the black SB shoelace to another white rope shoelace (so they'd both have white ropes), or switching the white rope to another black SB (so they'd both have black shoelaces).
CharmCityKid:
stick with the standard laces.
both the black laces and the white rope laces are
sick.gif
I hear ya.
laugh.gif

I love 'em.
smokin.gif
nanbeezy:
They look sick with black laces
pimp.gif
mjfresh:
I kind of like em with the black laces.
pimp.gif
Cragmatic:
I think the black laces compliment them real well
pimp.gif

Aye man, your disrespecting the Carmines by putting them weak laces in them....lmao!!!...just jokes, they your kicks, you rock them how you want. butpersonally. I wouldn't feel right switching the laces up. they just look dope with the ones they came with......... as far as people thinking these gonnago for $1000 or more in a few years. i highly doubt it. The way the Economy is, the Sneaker game isn't looking the same anymore. Gas Prices all high andwhat not and I don't see them getting any lower as time goes by....(remember a few years ago, gas was only .99 cents a gallon, well here in Jersey atleast).....sneakers aren't gonna hold as much value as they do now. look at alot of kicks that were going for some dough back in the day, you can usuallyget them cheaper now. prime example, the DMP pack. them joints were going for $1000 or more when they first drop, now after 2 years of being released, you canget a DS set for $500 or less. Ive had chances of getting DS pairs for cheaper, but $300 is my limit. I bought 2 packs of the 6/17's, even tho ima sell my17's, thats still $620 i spent in one shot on some shoes...thats crazy. plus, who's gonna really sit on these for 5 years just to sell them for a fewextra hundred dollars and thats if you even get that. right now, the 6's alone are going for the price of the pack which is crazy and who ever is reallypaying that just for one shoe is a idiot. but hey, to each is own. some people don't got connects like other's do, so good luck with that. but thesneaker game is getting so rediculous, people are going broke and in debt from buying kicks, happened to me years ago...lol, im out of it, but damn!!!!...theyounger generation are being feed to think that spending $200 or more on a single pair of kicks make you cool.....crazy

^^ all too true. But hype is hype.....remember when the Shaq pumps came out. I believe those were like $175, if I'm not mistaken. I thought that was NUTZ!Now it seems like the norm. Sadly, it's more a materialistic world more than ever.

To ska: Yo man, those Carmines look sick with black laces. They balance out the midsoles very nicely.

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

called a couple of spots here in sac town and same respond "aren't sure how much they got or don't know how many they are getting." I tell them to go check and they just say the manager won't let me.
Bunch of liars
mad.gif

god, i used to hate that about sac. i never have that prob in DC since i moved. however, i will be home this weekend which worries the hell outta me. so im trying to lock up my pack like now-$$@
ohwell.gif

co-sign
tired.gif

yo 916 heads:

who's coppin from Footlocker Downtown or Sunrise?

Just for the hell of it, I tried to use several online discount codes on FNL.com (15% off $90 purchase/code: 140388) on a II/XXI pack and none of themworked!!!
If anyone out there has a code that DOES WORK Holla!
peace
P

@ ska

oh, i'm slow. i thought u were tryna figure out which way u wanted to rock them, but u actually rock both different color laces at the same time??
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i couldn't pull that one off, but more power to u, my dude...

Hi guys. For whomever is picking up this pack on Eastbay, you can buy a gift card for 20 percent off (use e-mail method to get it within 24 hours) and save$60. Code: EMEB8Y22
Good luck.

So...I'm still trying to figure the logic that everyone has come up with...the 14/9 is rampantly available and the 13/10 is not hard to find...pre-sales,employees coppin and early purchasing aside (all of which occurred for the first two CDP) how are y'all really believeing it's only 1 CDP per size andyour spot only has six of them and all this other hooplah...for a forum who is so anti-hype, u guys are sure shooting yourselves in the foot...I'm probablygoing to put these on layaway, with my 14/9 CDP and just leisurely drop $10-20 when I can...this CDP is nothing special IMO I just need the 17s for mycollection...u guys have fun but the Carmines are actually kinda wacc, too much red for me but I WILL TAKE THEM...with blacc laces word to ska...
smokin.gif

the DMP pack. them joints were going for $1000 or more when they first drop, now after 2 years of being released, you can get a DS set for $500 or less.

Really what planet do you live on the planet called "Varient World".

The price now of a dmp thats deadstock is in the $800.00 to $1000.00 range.

Used dmps in good shape got for $500.00 anywhere between $750.00.

I really wonder where you guys get these prices.

Please don't tell me e-bay or you will end up like some kid in the general section that needed niketalk to help him get his money back by sending pizza's and hookers to the fake sellers house untill the sellers mommy and daddy refunded the buyer his money back eith Niketalk's help.

(Someone please find that thread in the general section for proof)

Any legit website is sell the dmps for well over $1000.00 right now and I am sure a few people on niketalk that have deadstock sets are moving them for $750.00or better.

Just watch out you dont get scammed.

The 6/17 pack will be worth money from the jump and will slighty drop and then stay at a steady high price just like all major jordan releases over the pastfew years.

If you can get me a deadstock pack and your in nyc for $500.00

I'll give you an extra $100.00 for your troubles.

yea im on the same level as pdigiti.....if anyone has an codes that can be used for FL or Champs or anything please let me know asap.....i really want pickthese up

Back
Top Bottom