Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

the DMP pack. them joints were going for $1000 or more when they first drop, now after 2 years of being released, you can get a DS set for $500 or less.

Really what planet do you live on the planet called "Varient World".

The price now of a dmp thats deadstock is in the $800.00 to $1000.00 range.

Used dmps in good shape got for $500.00 anywhere between $750.00.

I really wonder where you guys get these prices.

Please don't tell me e-bay or you will end up like some kid in the general section that needed niketalk to help him get his money back by sending pizza's and hookers to the fake sellers house untill the sellers mommy and daddy refunded the buyer his money back eith Niketalk's help.

(Someone please find that thread in the general section for proof)

http://niketalk.com/topic/63761/t/Got-scammed-from-a-member-on-ISS-what-steps-to-take.html?page=1

Heres some codes but they may not work until they have been tested out on the this pack. I remember I tried testing some codes on the ix/xiv pack to see ifthey would work later for the ii/xxi pack. The same code I tested in the ix/xiv didnt work for it but later found out it worked for the ii/xxi. Just a heads upfor those who wanted to test these on the currently available packs. I guess they only work a few hours after they release so lets hope we can get lucky. Theyare not all guaranteed to work but most likely we will find one that will if anyone has more, feel free to add on.

Finishline Codes

20% off: dealtaker2
15% off: 140387
10% off: 141705

if it's too late to pick up gift cards on eastbay to get the discount you can also set up something with fatwallet.com

I ran across this not too long ago, but you get 6% return on your purchase so for $310 you'll get $18.60 back at least so not too bad there. I knowshipping is about 7-8 bucks I think so it's better than nothing.

Anyways I'm definitely coppin two on eastbay
smile.gif

^^
Ayo FVargas!!! I tried both the 'dealtaker2' and '140387' FNL codes on the II/XXI pack and both failed. At checkout, when you plug them inand continue, no discount shows up on the invoice prior to submitting.
Again, if anyone out there has a discount code for any of the online spots HOLLA!
peace

again same as pdigiti......if any of you have codes please pm me or atleast comment cuz im really lookin to get this pack

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

the DMP pack. them joints were going for $1000 or more when they first drop, now after 2 years of being released, you can get a DS set for $500 or less.

Please don't tell me e-bay or you will end up like some kid in the general section that needed niketalk to help him get his money back by sending pizza's and hookers to the fake sellers house untill the sellers mommy and daddy refunded the buyer his money back eith Niketalk's help.

http://niketalk.com/topic/63761/t/Got-scammed-from-a-member-on-ISS-what-steps-to-take.html?page=1
Right after the DMPs released they were going for around $900. Then they dipped. Nine months to a year after they released you could get a DS DMP setfor roughly $550 (sz 12). But yes, in the last five months, they have bumped up now to ~ $800. Last summer was strange until early winter. It seemed thatall shoes took a huge hit on eBay. Prices were depressed. They've bumped up to out of control on a lot of things this spring. Will be interested to seeif this continues after all the tax rebates/refunds are gone.

For those of you thinking of purchasing a 20% off Giftcard from Eastbay to apply to the CDP, DON'T!!! I just got off the phone with them and they made itvery clear that the CDP's are excluded from ANY discounts, including giftcards!!
Good luck to everyone.
peace

^^i gotta feelinga lot of people are gonna be mad when they find out they cant use those gcs on the cdp

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

^^
Ayo FVargas!!! I tried both the 'dealtaker2' and '140387' FNL codes on the II/XXI pack and both failed. At checkout, when you plug them in and continue, no discount shows up on the invoice prior to submitting.
Again, if anyone out there has a discount code for any of the online spots HOLLA!
peace
Yea I know, but like I said, the previous codes that didnt work, worked later on for the next pack. They have already shut down those codes on the oldpacks still up but they will most likely work if you use them right away when they first show up on the site. I'm sure we will get better info once theyare actually up and I'm sure others including myself will post up info the code if I get one to work.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

For those of you thinking of purchasing a 20% off Giftcard from Eastbay to apply to the CDP, DON'T!!! I just got off the phone with them and they made it very clear that the CDP's are excluded from ANY discounts, including giftcards!!
Good luck to everyone.
peace

nice work, my friend. i almost bought a giftcard just for the pack. thank you much for saving me.

Eastbay cannot stop people from using a gift card on any product they offer...when the giftcard is redeemed they would have no way of knowing whether it wasbought at discount or not...the only thing that matters is how much the giftcard is worth at the time it is redeemed...

as long as people are ordering EMAIL giftcards worth $310 plus shipping costs (& tax if applicable) they will end up getting the pack at the price theypaid for the gift card...

Don't listen to the non believers up there^^^

CharmCityKid:
oh, i'm slow. i thought u were tryna figure out which way u wanted to rock them, but u actually rock both different color laces at the same time??
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i couldn't pull that one off, but more power to u, my dude...
Yessir. I've been alternating laces since my senior year of high school. I'm 30.
laugh.gif

It's something I just... never stopped doing, I guess.

I guess I won't ever stop.
laugh.gif

And if the shoe doesn't have laces or something, then I find some other way to make the two shoes different.

Originally Posted by ekin423

Eastbay cannot stop people from using a gift card on any product they offer...when the giftcard is redeemed they would have no way of knowing whether it was bought at discount or not...the only thing that matters is how much the giftcard is worth at the time it is redeemed...

as long as people are ordering EMAIL giftcards worth $310 plus shipping costs (& tax if applicable) they will end up getting the pack at the price they paid for the gift card...

Don't listen to the non believers up there^^^

I was thinking the same thing......as long as it's a gift card code. That wouldn't make sense, otherwise, if you could not use it for the CDP or anyshoe, for that matter.

I really just want the 6's.....but I went to the kicks spot in my hood and the dude tried to charge me $250 for just the 6's alone. Not even offeringme laces, a shirt, a fitted, or even some jeans.
smh.gif
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO.

Originally Posted by fersnash

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Right after the DMPs released they were going for around $900. Then they dipped. Nine months to a year after they released you could get a DS DMP set for roughly $550 (sz 12). But yes, in the last five months, they have bumped up now to ~ $800. Last summer was strange until early winter. It seemed that all shoes took a huge hit on eBay. Prices were depressed. They've bumped up to out of control on a lot of things this spring. Will be interested to see if this continues after all the tax rebates/refunds are gone.
I dont think the refunds have much to do with the value of these going up.

just picked up 2 packs from next, carmines (my holy grails) are amazing, XVII yeah well you know who cares, here in cleveland so far all the next stores haveonly have 1 size in each pack but a lot of the stores are getting them, so if you don't find them call all your stores, they might have them. for all myclevealand people as you already know next is letting you take the shoes home today, you don't have to wait till saturday or buy something with them, youcan just take them today, sometimes they don't let you do that.

good luck people and enjoy

Easiest pick-up of my life.........I just walked in my spot and paid. There was like 5 people in there just staring at me while I was at the counter with
eek.gif
mad.gif
on theirfaces.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But for some reason, I'm feelin the XVII's more, thats just me though.........

jjn4ox.jpg

the XVIIs grew on me a lot. this pack isnt bad at all. will be my first pack to pick up.

good looks on the pic sun child. i hate when dudes post pics with the laces all tight.

Back
Top Bottom