Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

Who told you that? I talked to steven @ footlocker (?!?) or something... and he told me they open at 6am. but he wouldn't tell me how many pairs they got in stock.

I think he meant the mall doors open at 6....A couple different people from the malls told me the same thing..

I don't even know what I'm still doing up, I've got the 7 dwarfs dancing on my computer screen I'm so tired. And my little man will be wakingup in a few hours hungry as all get out.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Yah'll atleast got a plan B. One store in my area (KC) is getting these and they won't even have my size (14). So if I don't get these off NDC then I'm outta luck.
frown.gif

You can always copp, resell on Evilbay and then get your size......thus paying the same for your own size. that's what I would do. I had to do that for thestinkin XX3 All-Stars but it worked out more or less.

Who told you that? I talked to steven @ footlocker (?!?) or something... and he told me they open at 6am. but he wouldn't tell me how many pairs they got in stock.

I don't remember the name of the person who I talked to... I called a long list of stores. It would be great if they open at 6am, but if the storiesthat people posted are true, the good sizes are probably already taken by the employees. Are you going to VF at 6?

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I think he meant the mall doors open at 6....A couple different people from the malls told me the same thing..
I see... I am not sure when the mall opens (sorry for the confusion, I meant Footlocker) opens at 6am... the dude I talked to was hella cool, but hewouldn't tell me exactly how many pairs they got in stock... but he did tell me that he got more pairs in popular sizes... (I am assuming sizes 9 thru10.5?). hope this helps.

Originally Posted by ucbsupafly

I don't remember the name of the person who I talked to... I called a long list of stores. It would be great if they open at 6am, but if the stories that people posted are true, the good sizes are probably already taken by the employees. Are you going to VF at 6?

I already got my pair, so no... but I did talk to a guy... (I think his name was steven... ) @ footlocker and he told me that the store will open at6am for this release. he didn't tell what sizes are available though.... I was like... damn.. I gotta try to secure my pair thru online sites and mylast resort would be staying in line for this... (knowing that my size may not be available even if I am the first one in line).

Soemtimes you can call Eastbay early the next day and they will have limited stock available due to CC cancelations. I called at about 8 a.m. the morning afterthe midnight DMP release and they had a couple packs in sizes other than mine.

That's a good question. I should be the Jordan page right

I thought that too, but someone previously stated that they would first show up in the New Release section so idk. Ive never ordered anything from NDC.

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

That's a good question. I should be the Jordan page right

I thought that too, but someone previously stated that they would first show up in the New Release section so idk. Ive never ordered anything from NDC.

I think they were talking about swoosh.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I don't even know what I'm still doing up, I've got the 7 dwarfs dancing on my computer screen I'm so tired. And my little man will be waking up in a few hours hungry as all get out.
smh.gif

I really hope you get a pair. I hate it when older heads and/or good people that have great true love for Air Jordan shoes miss out due to mass resellerstaking chances away from them, especially long-awaited shoes. It really ticks me off but you gotta respect the hustle at the same time.

If you don't get these, hopefully you can copp the Hares.

I give up . I waited a few minutes longer. I'm nodding off and need sleep. Hopefully I can get my sz 13 Carmine one day.

Originally Posted by aRog27

I give up . I waited a few minutes longer. I'm nodding off and need sleep. Hopefully I can get my sz 13 Carmine one day.

Same here man... Screw Eastbay... Screw the slowpokes at NDC... Screw the long lines at the mall in the morning and screw the smirking employees whoalready got their first pick at the shoes... Yes I am bitter... and yes, I will get a pair of the Carmines someday...

Originally Posted by uknowho85

does anyone know what time the last pack showed up on NDC?

I don't know about the packs, but I can tell you that the XX3 white stealths went up around 3:30 CST .... somewhere around there. NDC is always random /never consistent.

Man I hate to take the L but im wayyy to sleepy to wait for NDC when its a chance they might not be getting them. Im mad, but in a few month's i'll getover it.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

does anyone know what time the last pack showed up on NDC?

It really does vary... Some nights I have been sitting at my CPU Screen listening to (or watching rather) the voices of NT'ers until 2:45 AM (PST) andother nights... 12:30 AM rolled by and they popped up... Its hard to say.

Back
Top Bottom