Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Man I hate to take the L but im wayyy to sleepy to wait for NDC when its a chance they might not be getting them. Im mad, but in a few month's i'll get over it.
nah man, can't do that. David Blaine would punch you.

i'm fighting to stay up. My girl keeps telling me to come to bed cuz i don't fell good(allergies). I ate to much PF Changs so my stomach herts.It's been a rough night

its true about ndc though never being consistent......i swear niketalk should be able to get exclusive releases........$#+$ flight club....its bout niketalkforum...you got die hard fans that want to pay retail to get their shoes........people just cant understand that.......

This is proof resellers messed up the game and for this reason i'm inches away from quiting this Jordan game. It's no longer for love, but for greed.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

i'm fighting to stay up. My girl keeps telling me to come to bed cuz i don't fell good(allergies). I ate to much PF Changs so my stomach herts. It's been a rough night

i feel you dude, I had a fever last night and still haven't completely gotten over it. I still got runny nose & sore throat.

i'm fighting to stay up. My girl keeps telling me to come to bed cuz i don't fell good(allergies). I ate to much PF Changs so my stomach herts. It's been a rough night

Dude Fight thru it. You can do it. Go play "Eye of the Tiger" or something. C'mon Champ!

This is proof resellers messed up the game and for this reason i'm inches away from quiting this Jordan game. It's no longer for love, but for greed.

same here
one more pack and i'm through

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

if these aint up by 4 am bed

Give it 40 minutes, they'll be up.

I'm passing the time watching "Cool as Ice" on cable. lol. Wow, quite possibly one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Dude Fight thru it. You can do it. Go play "Eye of the Tiger" or something. C'mon Champ!

� Some motivation for ya... =P�

Good luck to us all...

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

I'm going to stay up. I got my Niketalk fam as supporters

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

for those who miss the carmines u can alway cop the rainbow 6

roll.gif
good one!
laugh.gif

just about to crack the 1 hour past release time and based on what everyone has said i could be doing this for 3 more hours......this is gonna suck!

Anyone seen the 2/21's package on Swoosh? No employee price on it, Will it be the same for the 6/17's?

Originally Posted by eltouha

same here
one more pack and i'm through
Three more makes then I'm through. 7/16 3/20 11/12

Originally Posted by Uzzle

Anyone seen the 2/21's package on Swoosh? No employee price on it, Will it be the same for the 6/17's?

yes sir...retail price...no more discounts on CDP's

Back
Top Bottom