Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Battousai701

dammit!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

im in long island for the weekend and these are gone everywhere

no size 9 or 9.5 for me. i guess these are really common sizes.
eyes.gif
for everyone else who got theyre pair... congrats and i hate u all
laugh.gif

watever, im still gonna look for my pairs.

the hunt is on

these are the times when living in NYC and long island are wack

did you try Roosevelt Field Mall. I wasnt in LI this time but usually they are a good look

yeah i went to roosevelt field... NOTHING. went to all the stores there, footlocker, fnl, champs and none of them got my 9.5 or 9

champs had a size 10.5 but that would be way too big for me. i do fit in some size 10 but thats about it

im still on the hunt...

where are u size 9.5 or 9???????????
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

My pick up today. Army 1's and the Carmines. Great shoe's and quality on them. A must have not that many people where copping the AJ1's but I am afan of the ones!!
pimp.gif

I was able to cop them at quarter til 5 p.m. from Footaction in Evansville, IN. I got a 9.5 usually wear a 10 but they fit good they had the ones I copped andone small size left. Said they only got 12 pairs in.

Was it really bad in NYC? I have no intention on getting this pack but my brother needs a 13.

From my experience with FNL I avoid them at all costs. As stated earlier they don't have a warehouse they ship from. They send the order to FNLs in yourregion and if they have the item available they'll send it.
^From what I've been seeing from websites and hearing from my friends, theres still a few spots that still have sizes and FSRs like Times Square Champs and Footlocker/Footaction

And of course the hood spots, with a few stores selling for retail plus tax, some selling a few bucks over retail and the ******ed ones that are selling for $550.

I'm definitely not messing with any hood spots although I have an old reliable (save him for hard to get releases). I'll give my bro theheads up and see what happens. Does anyone think that these, if available, will be compatible with the F and F Employee Appreciation next weekend?

^From what I've been seeing from websites and hearing from my friends, theres still a few spots that still have sizes and FSRs like Times Square Champs andFootlocker/Footaction

And of course the hood spots, with a few stores selling for retail plus tax, some selling a few bucks over retail and the ******ed ones that are selling for$550.

Got mines a little while ago at willowbrook in the H had them on lock but they said they didnt have many people waitin in line and they still had a few leftgot mines 4 230 30% percent off.

BTW, wheres Flintgrey13 and his $1000 CDP packs?

Look what this clown sent me:

"Whats your problem man....Am I hurting your feelings by saying tha I believe this pack is special...and will be worth money in years to come??

If so, get a life man...its my opinion...alls you have to do is ignore it.....you must be a child...a petition to ban me? What a coward..didnt know I hurt yourfeelings so much...please forgive me!!

Freedom of speech, holler back when you got a degree"

No, your not hurting my feelings. I just think that you actually believing that these will hit a G in a few years is totally FALSE considering that the DMPs inDS condition havent even reaced that amount yet.

PLUS, the way you kept hyping em up. Saying "Believe the hype!" "These will sell out in minutes""These are SO limited" every 5 orso posts was getting annoying and ridiculous

But Ima keep it moving and leave it alone and get back to the topic at hand.

Congrats to everyone who was able to cop and good luck and keep trying to the heads that didnt and are feenin' for em.

Originally Posted by MoneyStackz

^From what I've been seeing from websites and hearing from my friends, theres still a few spots that still have sizes and FSRs like Times Square Champs and Footlocker/Footaction

And of course the hood spots, with a few stores selling for retail plus tax, some selling a few bucks over retail and the ******ed ones that are selling for $550.
Nah man, been to/called all the spots in Midtown and Downtown Manhattan and its a no go.

This pack isn't even a real pack. It's the Carmines with "that other shoe".

You could have thrown a shoe made out of rawhide in a pack with the Carmines and it would sell.

The last pack was probably the DMP, because BOTH of those shoes were highly demanded, they both increased in value and could resell for significant profit. Nota lot of people were as hyped for the New Love I's, X's, XXI's and XIV's that we just saw. And in this case, the XVII's will probably bethe same.

Who knows what value the VI's will take, value is always subjective. But I think it's safe to say the VI's will always sell for a good amount overretail ($155 if you split the pack).

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

This pack isn't even a real pack. It's the Carmines with "that other shoe".

You could have thrown a shoe made out of rawhide in a pack with the Carmines and it would sell.

The last pack was probably the DMP, because BOTH of those shoes were highly demanded, they both increased in value and could resell for significant profit. Not a lot of people were as hyped for the New Love I's, X's, XXI's and XIV's that we just saw. And in this case, the XVII's will probably be the same.

Who knows what value the VI's will take, value is always subjective. But I think it's safe to say the VI's will always sell for a good amount over retail ($155 if you split the pack).

QFT.

Like I said from the beginning the CDP is another marketing gimmick that is working well. The only "pack" I want are the 11/12. Should be a goodChristmas if I manage to scrounge up enough money to get it after gifts.

This is the only pack a wanted to get. Now that I got it, im already think bout next months pack. Dam! it just never ends lol.

I second that, the Hares are next month. barley enough time to save up for another $350. Does Jordan brand know that we are paying $4. a gallon for regular.My STI only takes premium which is at $4.29. The carmines are well worth not driving for a couple of weeks though!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 05sti

I second that, the Hares are next month. barley enough time to save up for another $350. Does Jordan brand know that we are paying $4. a gallon for regular. My STI only takes premium which is at $4.29. The carmines are well worth not driving for a couple of weeks though!!!!!!

lol not driving... i guess you better be walking with your carmines for the next couple of weeks at least you'll look good doing that

^^^ Ya jordan brands schedual is pissing me off. I got a month to come up with another extra $350, dam! I got my house to pay, and ya gas is killer too!

IF ANYONE WANTS A PIAR OF THE CDP 6/17, TRY CALLING AROUND ALL THE NIKETOWN STORES. NIKETOWN IN ATLANTA IS DOING PHONE ORDERS. I JUST BOUGHT A SIZE A 11. THEYHAVE A 8-11.5 AND 2 SZ 13's. OTHER NT's ARE DOING THIS TOO.

This pack was straight really jus 4 the 6's but i cant wait 4 next months 7/16 pack been wantin both of those shoes.

Eastbay sonned me with their nonsense

Swoosh owned me with this no discount no more, lets be cheap mess

All I want was some carmines...the 17s are terrible.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

dammit!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

im in long island for the weekend and these are gone everywhere

no size 9 or 9.5 for me. i guess these are really common sizes.
eyes.gif
for everyone else who got theyre pair... congrats and i hate u all
laugh.gif

watever, im still gonna look for my pairs.

the hunt is on

these are the times when living in NYC and long island are wack

did you try Roosevelt Field Mall. I wasnt in LI this time but usually they are a good look

yeah i went to roosevelt field... NOTHING. went to all the stores there, footlocker, fnl, champs and none of them got my 9.5 or 9

champs had a size 10.5 but that would be way too big for me. i do fit in some size 10 but thats about it

im still on the hunt...

where are u size 9.5 or 9???????????
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Battousai701 i hope you can find your pack soon. I would also check out sunrise and massapequa malls too if yourstill in LI

I guess luckilly for me I was stuck at school and I had to drive to Syracuse after the online disaster. Me and myboy were there first at around 3ish. Other cats started rolling in like half an hr later (Sneakers LOL where you at??
nerd.gif
roll.gif
)

I got my 10 and waited for everyone else get what then wanted. I got back online and got a 10.5. Shouts to everyonewho kept the wait madd chill

289iel2.jpg

Originally Posted by ekin423

Why are people always hating on poofy?
because he is annoying, and never has anything important or insightful to contribute to the site...He just comes on here and finds lame ways to mention his even lamer website over and over....which is supposed to be against the rules, but I guess the mods love him as much as you do...
eyes.gif

I ain't the type to get into drama but I agree that that guy whoever he is (I dun come on here enough but still I recognize his name all the time) thathe got nothing really good to say too often other than spamming his site.

Back
Top Bottom