Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Im right here moneystackz....whas the deal.....I got my pack and recieved a 30$ gift card on my xx3s (white red) for buying the CDP from my man at FA.
By the way...I wasnt talking about this 17 case .....I was tlking about dudes glass case he had his carmines in.....all yall ignorant fools who thought I wasasking if its best to build a 17 case, when the glass case was right there........dumbos..
smh.gif

XX3s are FIRE........MUCH BETTER QUALITY THAN THESE WALMART $%@ CDPs
If next months pack is not premium quality..im not screwing with these retros....

can anyone school me how the vi and xvii fits? i kept hearing the vi runs big and the xvii runs small. i wear a size 9 but since my local store sold out the9s, so should i get the 8.5 or 9.5? thanks in advance.

can anyone school me how the vi and xvii fits? i kept hearing the vi runs big and the xvii runs small. i wear a size 9 but since my local store sold out the9s, so should i get the 8.5 or 9.5? thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

wow these packs are all sold out everywhere. didn't take this hype that serious i don't remember the last jordan release that was this upbeat

exaggeration. if you look you will find, especially if you are in a larger market.
If you look you will definately find them....but for twice the price.

I just just got home after hitting 3 boroughs (NYC), calling every urban account in NYC and calling all major Niketown stores in the US...and still no luck. 2 stores I called even said they had them in stock...one in BK and the other in Manhattan. Both times I get there and they say they dont have it or it was saved for an employee. Even offered extra cash for the saved pair and no luck. Only mom and pop shops have them and theyre charging 300 a shoe which I refuse to pay. DMP Mania all over again...
tired.gif

Ohhh nooo........so youre saying for the whole pack...were already up to 600$....hmmmm I remember saying something about in 4 years these will be worth800-1000$

Guess ill be right...again...thanks for proving my economics theory!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Battousai701

dammit!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

im in long island for the weekend and these are gone everywhere

no size 9 or 9.5 for me. i guess these are really common sizes.
eyes.gif
for everyone else who got theyre pair... congrats and i hate u all
laugh.gif

watever, im still gonna look for my pairs.

the hunt is on

these are the times when living in NYC and long island are wack

did you try Roosevelt Field Mall. I wasnt in LI this time but usually they are a good look

yeah i went to roosevelt field... NOTHING. went to all the stores there, footlocker, fnl, champs and none of them got my 9.5 or 9

champs had a size 10.5 but that would be way too big for me. i do fit in some size 10 but thats about it

im still on the hunt...

where are u size 9.5 or 9???????????
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Battousai701 i hope you can find your pack soon. I would also check out sunrise and massapequa malls too if your still in LI

I guess luckilly for me I was stuck at school and I had to drive to Syracuse after the online disaster. Me and my boy were there first at around 3ish. Other cats started rolling in like half an hr later (Sneakers LOL where you at??
nerd.gif
roll.gif
)

I got my 10 and waited for everyone else get what then wanted. I got back online and got a 10.5. Shouts to everyone who kept the wait madd chill

289iel2.jpg

Did these sell well in Syracuse because a lot of *substitutions* is pop up there. Some of the packs are still sitting there.

318624597.jpg

318624596.jpg

copped in Houston at Galleria Footlocker... Went to Gulfgate Footlocker and the biggest they had left was a sz. 11... Now im looking for da SilverFoamposites!!!!

Call me an old fart who likes to complaint, Blah Blah Blah....

...but for those who remember the whole promo campaign JB had back in 2002 about the XVII being a more grand, classy and quality-based shoe (with the jazz adswith Q & D.Miles) this time around the XVII is a real shame!! Anybody feel the same?

Numerous pairs with quality issues and the clippers on the gator looks like they are about to break off after taking it off for a few times....

Thank god for the VI

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

wow these packs are all sold out everywhere. didn't take this hype that serious i don't remember the last jordan release that was this upbeat

exaggeration. if you look you will find, especially if you are in a larger market.
If you look you will definately find them....but for twice the price.

I just just got home after hitting 3 boroughs (NYC), calling every urban account in NYC and calling all major Niketown stores in the US...and still no luck. 2 stores I called even said they had them in stock...one in BK and the other in Manhattan. Both times I get there and they say they dont have it or it was saved for an employee. Even offered extra cash for the saved pair and no luck. Only mom and pop shops have them and theyre charging 300 a shoe which I refuse to pay. DMP Mania all over again...
tired.gif

Ohhh nooo........so youre saying for the whole pack...were already up to 600$....hmmmm I remember saying something about in 4 years these will be worth 800-1000$

Guess ill be right...again...thanks for proving my economics theory!
laugh.gif

If that's your economics theory, let's see your Nobel prize. Something that a lot of people want that isn't widely available will increase invalue? Kids on the playground comprehend that kind of logic.

DMP's skyrocketed then came down to settle at around $500, the current "market value". The VI's are the only thing that give this packageANY value. Only the VI's will dramatically increase in price. Then we'll hear stories of yellowing, horrible creasing and midsoles cracking, andeveryone and their baby mama's mama wearing them, and people will start to compromise and say "Oh, they'll yellow anyway" or "$500 forthat shoe is not worth it", and the value will start to drop again. Maybe not close to retail, but nothing like you'll see in the days and weeksfollowing RD.
Leave it to resellers to play that guessing game. I only pay retail or over for stuff that is limited release, like Asia exclusives orsomething like that. If I struck out today, too bad, but paying those crazy prices never crosses my mind.

Copping shoes is kind of like dating. They're nothing like women, but when you don't get a shoe you want, the great thing about it is, there arehundreds, thousands, millions of other shoes out there.

Originally Posted by MASARO

...but for those who remember the whole promo campaign JB had back in 2002 about the XVII being a more grand, classy and quality-based shoe (with the jazz ads with Q & D.Miles) this time around the XVII is a real shame!! Anybody feel the same?

Numerous pairs with quality issues and the clippers on the gator looks like they are about to break off after taking it off for a few times....

Thank god for the VI

Completely agree. I decided to let them go.

dammit!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

the hunt is on

did you try Roosevelt Field Mall. I wasnt in LI this time but usually they are a good look

yeah i went to roosevelt field... NOTHING. went to all the stores there, footlocker, fnl, champs and none of them got my 9.5 or 9

champs had a size 10.5 but that would be way too big for me. i do fit in some size 10 but thats about it

im still on the hunt...

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Battousai701 i hope you can find your pack soon. I would also check out sunrise and massapequa malls too if your still in LI

I guess luckilly for me I was stuck at school and I had to drive to Syracuse after the online disaster. Me and my boy were there first at around 3ish. Other cats started rolling in like half an hr later (Sneakers LOL where you at??
nerd.gif
roll.gif
)

I got my 10 and waited for everyone else get what then wanted. I got back online and got a 10.5. Shouts to everyone who kept the wait madd chill

289iel2.jpg

ur pic is killing me, i hate u
mad.gif
laugh.gif

so far ive checked roosevelt and the source mall at westbury.
walt whitman mall is straight wack, they got no good stores and products. its all about abercrombie type bs and its got no food court.

i'll prolly check out sunrise, massapequa (even though ive never been there), and smith haven

I passed on my pair and gave it to a customer...I had the last size 10 on hold for me (im an employee) and i told him he can have it. He got pretty happy but Idont know, i just dont think the Carmines are that hot anymore (maybe because I knew I wasnt really gonna wear them) so instead I bought the Military Is sinceI know I will actually wear these.

ya boy is hurtn rite now....i was really lookn foward 2 coppn dis pack but guess i have 2 save up n drop a grip on the carmines

Originally Posted by MASARO

...but for those who remember the whole promo campaign JB had back in 2002 about the XVII being a more grand, classy and quality-based shoe (with the jazz ads with Q & D.Miles) this time around the XVII is a real shame!! Anybody feel the same?

Thank god for the VI

Yeah I agree too, but I'm not really too upset since I really never used the lace cover so I guess whatever.

dammit!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

the hunt is on

im still on the hunt...

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
)

ur pic is killing me, i hate u
mad.gif
laugh.gif

so far ive checked roosevelt and the source mall at westbury.
walt whitman mall is straight wack, they got no good stores and products. its all about abercrombie type bs and its got no food court.

i'll prolly check out sunrise, massapequa (even though ive never been there), and smith haven

yea the massapequa one has champs, fnl, footlocker, and i think a city source as well. Also peep the D!cks sportinggoods and sports authority thats nearby Roosevelt Field
Syracuse FNL had 2 sizes left when I checked the Champs in Carousel was sold out completely
yea I was at the Champs there. Apparently the FNL there did preorders and they were all accounted for bythis morning. This guy that was waiting with use told me that teh Street Gear store on the Upper level had them as well.http://jhawkcuse10.niketalk.yuku.com
jhawkcuse10
im also lost by what you mean....

Weird...my credit card company just contacted me asking if I had ok'd a $700 charge from Eastbay.....Does this mean my order went through? Because I have afeeling im gunna get owned by FNL.

Originally Posted by fatpat1251

I really like the quality of the XVII's which I know alot of people were having problems with theirs...

mines were good 2 only a few little glue spots nothing major and extra stitching hairs which i took care off with the nail clipper but other than that theyare fresh and good

i guess houston got the quality XVIIs
laugh.gif

Eastbay heads - just got an[table][tr][td]JRDN COLLEZIONE 17/6-BK/BL & W[/td] [td]23939991 10.5[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td] [/tr][/table]
before it was WAITING FOR APPROVAL.

pimp.gif

I was going to call in to confirm, but never did. I just had faith they would approve it since I never got G/H -whatever the letter is, got the emailconfirmation, it also was in my orders summary, plus I chose the guaranteed shipping(4-5days) not standard shipping.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by fatpat1251

I really like the quality of the XVII's which I know alot of people were having problems with theirs...

mines were good 2 only a few little glue spots nothing major and extra stitching hairs which i took care off with the nail clipper but other than that they are fresh and good

i guess houston got the quality XVIIs
laugh.gif

co-sign i bought this pack so i can just get the XVII's... but i do admit they are ugly with that thing on it. The carmine Vi's helped me pay formost of my pack which is
pimp.gif
i'm looking forward to the next pack wherei only want the XVI's and not the hares..

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

Weird...my credit card company just contacted me asking if I had ok'd a $700 charge from Eastbay.....Does this mean my order went through? Because I have a feeling im gunna get owned by FNL.

You should be good... The same thing happened when I tried to pick my pair up from Nike Town. I thought my card had gotten declined but because I wasspending a significantly amount more than what I usually spend, they put an authorization hold on my card to make sure there were no fraudulent activitieshappening. The employee just had to call the credit card company and the agent spoke with me to verify that I wasi ndeed the holder of the card. It was quiteembarrassing however, because it looked as if my card had declined to the customers around me and a could feel them breathing down my neck ready to hop on thepackage. Anyway, good luck with getting yours.

Back
Top Bottom