Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Definitely took more effort to get my hands on this pack. They're definitely selling well though all the spots around me are licked clean!

people been saying the 6's run big. i wear a 10 and mines fit perfect. i got a 2nd pair in a 10.5 and they fit a lil big, but nothing crazy. so im not mad,wish i my 2nd pair was a 10 tho. the 17's are trash. i was liking them alil but did the math and would rather get rid of them, and be fine paying $310 for2 carmines. looking for a 3rd pair but im not beat to pay that hypebeast price. im comfortable with 2 pairs. definatly need 2 pairs of these. due to theyellowing. but i dont know. i still wear my fire reds, not as much but enough i would think they would get yellowed, but nah. they sold out in hours out herein NJ. hope ya'll cop ya'll packs. these are hard to come by. so far the best pack to drop. only because of the 6's. the only packs that worthcopping because of the 2 shoes are the 7/16's and the 11/12's...i wonder what they gonna drop next year.

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

wow these packs are all sold out everywhere. didn't take this hype that serious i don't remember the last jordan release that was this upbeat

exaggeration. if you look you will find, especially if you are in a larger market.
If you look you will definately find them....but for twice the price.

I just just got home after hitting 3 boroughs (NYC), calling every urban account in NYC and calling all major Niketown stores in the US...and still no luck. 2 stores I called even said they had them in stock...one in BK and the other in Manhattan. Both times I get there and they say they dont have it or it was saved for an employee. Even offered extra cash for the saved pair and no luck. Only mom and pop shops have them and theyre charging 300 a shoe which I refuse to pay. DMP Mania all over again...
tired.gif

Ohhh nooo........so youre saying for the whole pack...were already up to 600$....hmmmm I remember saying something about in 4 years these will be worth 800-1000$

Guess ill be right...again...thanks for proving my economics theory!
laugh.gif

nope mr. wrongy lol. the hype will die down in a month or two. just wait... end of story

Originally Posted by MoneyStackz

BTW, wheres Flintgrey13 and his $1000 CDP packs?

Look what this clown sent me:

"Whats your problem man....Am I hurting your feelings by saying tha I believe this pack is special...and will be worth money in years to come??

If so, get a life man...its my opinion...alls you have to do is ignore it.....you must be a child...a petition to ban me? What a coward..didnt know I hurt your feelings so much...please forgive me!!

Freedom of speech, holler back when you got a degree"

No, your not hurting my feelings. I just think that you actually believing that these will hit a G in a few years is totally FALSE considering that the DMPs in DS condition havent even reaced that amount yet.

PLUS, the way you kept hyping em up. Saying "Believe the hype!" "These will sell out in minutes""These are SO limited" every 5 or so posts was getting annoying and ridiculous

But Ima keep it moving and leave it alone and get back to the topic at hand.

Congrats to everyone who was able to cop and good luck and keep trying to the heads that didnt and are feenin' for em.

- umm, the DMP's were going for as high as $1500 days after the release. not adding to or taking away from your argument with dude....just saying.

Eastbay Wrote: [table][tr][td] [h3] [/h3] [/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Product Description[/td] [td]Product Number[/td] [td]Unit Price[/td] [td]Qty Ordered[/td] [td]Qty Shipped[/td] [td]Item Status[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN COLLEZIONE 17/6-BK/BL & W[/td] [td]23939991 11.0[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN COLLEZIONE 17/6-BK/BL & W[/td] [td]23939991 11.5[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]619.98[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]8.98[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]628.96[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NOTE: The order subtotal shown above may not reflect all discounts and credits that were applied to this order.[/td] [/tr][/table]
I can actually be calm now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But still
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

[table][tr][td]JRDN XX3-WH/BK/RD[/td] [td]18376101 11.0[/td] [td]184.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 06/23/2008[/td] [/tr][/table]
Only time can tell....

17s were
eyes.gif
a little dissapointing due to the fact that they were slightlycreased, and a few ashy marks.. so i had no problem just throwing them on to go to this party
smile.gif
... but im just glad to have them since i've never owned a pair.. they willbe great hoopin shoes in a couple months.

as far as the quality for the carmines
pimp.gif

so its all good..

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I don't even know what I'm still doing up, I've got the 7 dwarfs dancing on my computer screen I'm so tired. And my little man will be waking up in a few hours hungry as all get out.
smh.gif

I really hope you get a pair. I hate it when older heads and/or good people that have great true love for Air Jordan shoes miss out due to mass resellers taking chances away from them, especially long-awaited shoes. It really ticks me off but you gotta respect the hustle at the same time.

If you don't get these, hopefully you can copp the Hares.

^^I 2nd that...I really hope you got them....it was madness out there today. I waited in line hella long my local FA and was fortunate enough to get apack. The XVII's are really tight though so I probably won't roc those too much but the Carmines fit perfect....tried them on with some vintageLevi's and tee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Eastbay Wrote: [table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Product Description[/td] [td]Product Number[/td] [td]Unit Price[/td] [td]Qty Ordered[/td] [td]Qty Shipped[/td] [td]Item Status[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN COLLEZIONE 17/6-BK/BL & W[/td] [td]23939991 11.0[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN COLLEZIONE 17/6-BK/BL & W[/td] [td]23939991 11.5[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]619.98[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]8.98[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]628.96[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NOTE: The order subtotal shown above may not reflect all discounts and credits that were applied to this order.[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But still
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

[table][tr][td]JRDN XX3-WH/BK/RD[/td] [td]18376101 11.0[/td] [td]184.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 06/23/2008[/td] [/tr][/table]
Only time can tell....

I am in the same boat as you with the XX3 All Stars....I just checked mine same as yours. I am hoping we get it sooner than later...

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

people been saying the 6's run big. i wear a 10 and mines fit perfect. i got a 2nd pair in a 10.5 and they fit a lil big, but nothing crazy. so im not mad, wish i my 2nd pair was a 10 tho. the 17's are trash. i was liking them alil but did the math and would rather get rid of them, and be fine paying $310 for 2 carmines. looking for a 3rd pair but im not beat to pay that hypebeast price. im comfortable with 2 pairs. definatly need 2 pairs of these. due to the yellowing. but i dont know. i still wear my fire reds, not as much but enough i would think they would get yellowed, but nah. they sold out in hours out here in NJ. hope ya'll cop ya'll packs. these are hard to come by. so far the best pack to drop. only because of the 6's. the only packs that worth copping because of the 2 shoes are the 7/16's and the 11/12's...i wonder what they gonna drop next year.

6s dont' run bit, no Js has run big, no shoe for that matter cept dress shoes. lol

17s are smaller and thats a theory backed by plenty testimonials.

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

is there anyone out there who can hook me up with any size between 8 and 9.5...please let me know...it would be greatly apprecited...im only asking because i am in hawaii and we are wiped clean except for big sizes and i keep reading how some places in the states still have sizes...someone please get at me...thank you in advance

dude just an fyi, the mods may consider this as buy/sell/trade and suspend or band you...just giving you a heads up
ohwell.gif

So after having these all day i still feel about as happy as a kid coming from a candy store about finally having Carmines. Its been a long time coming andfinally i got them. Still cant believe how bummed i was last night with the whole eastbay/ndc ordeal thinking i might be screwed. Glad i toughed it out thismorning.... all worth it...

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/feelmode/?action=view&current=packs.jpg

*bonus pic*

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/feelmode/?action=view&current=carmines.jpg

Its so funny how uncomfortable the 6s cushioning is

To all the pack owners - try on a 6 and one foot and the 17 on the other. JB came a long way in 11 years!!

Originally Posted by AsianImage

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Product Description[/td] [td]Product Number[/td] [td]Unit Price[/td] [td]Qty Ordered[/td] [td]Qty Shipped[/td] [td]Item Status[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN COLLEZIONE 17/6-BK/BL & W[/td] [td]23939991 11.0[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN COLLEZIONE 17/6-BK/BL & W[/td] [td]23939991 11.5[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]619.98[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]8.98[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]628.96[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NOTE: The order subtotal shown above may not reflect all discounts and credits that were applied to this order.[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But still
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Only time can tell....

I am in the same boat as you with the XX3 All Stars....I just checked mine same as yours. I am hoping we get it sooner than later...

You may not get the XX3 All Stars. My order is saying the same thing thus I called and the rep said she dont know how that leaked through the systembut all the orders will be cancelled becuase they dont pre-order Jordans. I told her its back order not pre-order. She replied thats what her Supervisor said.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Its so funny how uncomfortable the 6s cushioning is

To all the pack owners - try on a 6 and one foot and the 17 on the other. JB came a long way in 11 years!!

The cushioning in all the recent non-zoom air Jordan retros sucks. Ever since Nike changed the air unit technology (from the ozone damaging gas to thenitrogen) and the midsole material the shoes are bricks. Try on some retros from 1999-2001 then put on the recent III, IV, Vs - huge different. Same with AirMax HOA pack vs early AM retros.

SMH had all those people buying 7-8 packs. That is serious laying out $2500.

the fnl.com restock comes from all the stores around the country that have leftover pairs
for the most case not many finishline have any left over at all
if they do they will be posted i believe on monday morning or be transfered to a bigger volume store

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

the fnl.com restock comes from all the stores around the country that have leftover pairs
for the most case not many finishline have any left over at all
if they do they will be posted i believe on monday morning or be transfered to a bigger volume store

So does their initial website stock come from a separate allocation? Just wondering b/c I got screwed by eastbay and NDC so if FNL doesnt come through Iwon't be getting these.

^^some of there initial comes from a warehouse but not as many as you would like
alot of there allocation comes from the stores making it less likely for them to be able to fill your order
you usually have the most chance to cop a release on eastbay or ndc over fnl.com in my past experiences

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Originally Posted by AsianImage

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But still
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Only time can tell....

You may not get the XX3 All Stars. My order is saying the same thing thus I called and the rep said she dont know how that leaked through the system but all the orders will be cancelled becuase they dont pre-order Jordans. I told her its back order not pre-order. She replied thats what her Supervisor said.
mad.gif

wow what the hell!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
IF I DON'T GET MY PLAYOFFS I WILL HAVE THAT COMPANY'S $+#. IS THERE SOMEWAY TO SUE THEM FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT OR SOMETHING????????????
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom