Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i dont see this or any other pack going for a grand in ten years. maybe the xi/xii but still a grand? i just dont see it.

Originally Posted by George C Scott

What is the point of complaiining about the 17's.....the Carmines are what you are paying for. The 17's are just to make you feel like you actually got more than one pair of shoes for $300. But you didn't. The Carmines are the price of the pack, the 17's are extra baggage.
that is JBs thinking obviously....but still............extra baggage doesnt take 170$ out of my wallet!!

Edit...I hear ya Jcuk...maybe not...who knows

What email did you use to complain......Or whats the JB email....if enough ppl complain im sure they will make more effort to put smile on our face...Imean...its just wrong...they put out one shoe thats perfect...then the other is just scratched to hell...

i have a job.. im a street pharmacist
alien.gif

I just got my confirmation from nike.com, so do they deliver with fed ex when its 2 night delivery? Because with the last package I ordered with free shippingand they sent it with ups

The quality of the 17s is great. Suede is inherently vulnerable to dents, scratches, marks, etc.....it's suede guys, not tumbled leather.

so i just tried on the XVII's for the first time and they are way to tight.... do they loosen up later??? it feels real restricted near the jordan symbolon the front right before my toes....

Just went to the local FA and copped a 11.5, the last pack. Although, not my size, I am happy to have gotten it.

man! so the 17s dont fit like the OG 17s? apparently they are runnign tight? now i really cant wait for my pack to come on friday. so whats the consensus guys?are they just made too small? if nike messed this up more im going to be hella pissed!! its bad enough they made it nubuck instead of leather.

I got a confirmation email today when I ordered my sz from finishline.com. I really do hope they come thru, cuz I was so bummed out this weekend when both ofmy connects didn't come thru. My boy hit me up this morn and said they had a FSR so i jumped on it at work. Does anyone know why there is still a 7.5 &8 still up on Finishline.com????

are you all with tight fitting 17s taking the strap off?

once the strap is off, the laces loose, and your foot in them for a while, they open up.

For you folks with ninja turtle feet, the 17 does have a narrow fit.

I just got my Finishline order canceled...Something about them not being able to validate information on my card.
Oh well.

Originally Posted by ruger04

Just went to the local FA and copped a 11.5, the last pack. Although, not my size, I am happy to have gotten it.

My advice is to flip them and get your real size from the money you get for the wrong size. I had to do that with the XX3 All-Stars and it worked out great!

Originally Posted by DA HEN

The quality of the 17s is great. Suede is inherently vulnerable to dents, scratches, marks, etc.....it's suede guys, not tumbled leather.
straight out the box though?

MUCH props to the dude who posted the NDC link for the restock & the Nike discount code!!!
I even order 2 pairs i was scared they werent going to ship...
I used the same credit card and same address on both...

Both got shipped today! Amazing I guess great service LOL

My question is how u found the link in the first place? was it on the non flash site?

THANKS AGAIN!!!

Those who order from FNL just wait and you should get your shoes ...
well hopefully ,
if the stores that get your orders ship them asap . FNL still has many stores out there who still have a FSR

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

so i just tried on the XVII's for the first time and they are way to tight.... do they loosen up later??? it feels real restricted near the jordan symbol on the front right before my toes....

This is the typical defect JB has with their shoes and something to be aware. My OG 17s fit fine, though they are narrow, but not like this. I sized up.5 for the 17s, hopefully they fit though.

i feel so happy...order mine off of finishline the friday before the release date and i have already received my shoes...
smile.gif
...i am so glad they didnt messed upmy order

Can someone post a pic of how they laced up their XVIIs? They came prelaced in a wierd way..I havent had a pair of XVIIs yet so i dunno what the deal is-- do ikeep them that way bc thats how they were designed, or relace them like all my other shoes??

Dear jon,

Thank you for ordering from NikeStore.com. The following has been shipped and is on its way.

pimp.gif
, pack #3 on the way...im set on carmine 6's for life hopefully
laugh.gif

i wish these boxes weren't so obnoxious though...i appreciate the packaging, but it's not practical for keeping in the closet at all...

this pack is my number one shoe priority this year and i've had nothing but drama and bad luck with it.

first eastbay assure me of the incorrect drop time so when i got there, they were all gone. they refuse any responsibility for it. copped them from a fellowniketalker for above US retail on ebay with an ad that assured 2-3 day shipping to here in aus, and they've been delayed a %+$#%@% week!

Originally Posted by nbloomaz

Can someone post a pic of how they laced up their XVIIs? They came prelaced in a wierd way..I havent had a pair of XVIIs yet so i dunno what the deal is-- do i keep them that way bc thats how they were designed, or relace them like all my other shoes??

What??? U rock them any way you want. There is no right/wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom