Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just wondering for those who receive their pack(s) from Eastbay, do they double-boxed it?

I got my first pack from finishline today. Gotta say, I'm pretty dissapointed. On the VI, the right shoe has a snap that doesn't stay closed. Also,the left shoe has a small black mark on the toe. One of my XVII looks like it's been worn to ball in the toe is so creased up. Luckily I was able to copa second pack from NDC so hopefully that one is better.

I dont know if this has been posted or not but are the boxes smaller for this pack than the other ones?

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

Dude my OG XVIIs fit way tight too, and I have narrow feet. They were a terrible shoe to ball in. I ordered on the restock on finishline so hopefully I can get my pack. I am not excited about the XVIIs, but I will rock them till they fall apart like I did my OGs.

Same here. My OG XVIIs were the tightest Jay I've ever worn, and I just always buy my size 9s in Jordans. Maybe with those I should have went bigger, butit really would just make it longer for me feet, not wider. The pain was sometimes unbearable, almost like wearing ice skates / roller blades for a long periodof time except the pain was around the sides of my feet instead of my ankles. I hated wearing them at first, but I figured if Mike Bibby can easily do it, thenso can I. Sooooooo........after a few weeks (yes weeks), they finally broke in. All in all, they ended up being one of my favorite pairs of Jays to ball in.Light, responsive, good tread, and looked great!

Just get through the pain and these might be one of your favorite Jays, too.

As I was typing this, my CDP came in from my fnl order........so excuse me while I ogle my Carmines.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NeptunesFinest

I got my first pack from finishline today. Gotta say, I'm pretty dissapointed. On the VI, the right shoe has a snap that doesn't stay closed. Also, the left shoe has a small black mark on the toe. One of my XVII looks like it's been worn to ball in the toe is so creased up. Luckily I was able to cop a second pack from NDC so hopefully that one is better.

Oh-oh, I got some problems, too.

My Carmines have a inch long, black scuff mark on the instep of my right shoe. It's on the reddish part, so it's not blatantly obvious. My XVIIs wereway better than expected. I like the material of nubuck, but I do have some slight scuffage on the right shoe as well. Anyone else got this problem? The leftshoes of both my VIs and XVIIs are fine.

I will post pics later to illustrate my point.

quick question. i order from eastbay and they called and canceled my order cause they where sold out. i paid with paypal and had 100 in my paypal account andpaid the remain 215 from my bank. when i get teh refund will it all go into my bank account or will it be split the way i paid?

anyone know how these sold in europe? or any other places around the world
knowing that they are 490 usd retail in europe people should have just ordered from the us and payed the premium shipping charge

Originally Posted by NeptunesFinest

I got my first pack from finishline today. Gotta say, I'm pretty dissapointed. On the VI, the right shoe has a snap that doesn't stay closed. Also, the left shoe has a small black mark on the toe. One of my XVII looks like it's been worn to ball in the toe is so creased up. Luckily I was able to cop a second pack from NDC so hopefully that one is better.
Does anyones snap on the tongue close ???

just called nike...said my pack should be shipping out today lol
still kinda mad i paid 335 but its cool

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

Dude my OG XVIIs fit way tight too, and I have narrow feet. They were a terrible shoe to ball in. I ordered on the restock on finishline so hopefully I can get my pack. I am not excited about the XVIIs, but I will rock them till they fall apart like I did my OGs.

Your crazy, yeah the 17s don't fit tight when you first get em but I after you break them in
pimp.gif
I remember when the College Blue XVIIs came out and I was wearing them casualfor about 4 months, but when this church my friend went to had a basketball tournament I decided to wear them and boy did they play nice on those hard woodfloors, I actually feeling like Mike, LOL!
roll.gif
They do fit tight, I must saybut considering now I don't play in my Jordans I guess my 17s will stay tight. Oh yeah my XVII+ don't fit as tight as these new ones.
eyes.gif

Damn! I tryna break in my XVIIs by wearing them surfing the net but it feels like their closing in on my feet! My feet are pulsating! I knew the XVIIs weregonna be tight but I didn't want to get a 13.5 cause the VIs would then be to big. No win situation but I must say these XVIIs are CRACK!

My order from Eastbay still says:

Order Date: 05/24/2008
Method: Not available until shipped.

I ordered Sat morning a size 10 cuz thats all they had left.

Got my one pack from FNL and one pack from NDC with discount. I love both the 6s and the 17s. These are
pimp.gif
. Dunno why everyones hatin on the 17s.

^^ The XVIIs are definitely nicer than what ppl make them out to be. And I like them more than my leather OGs. You can definitely rock those off the court.

Those who used the discount, have you confirmed the discounted amount being charged on your credit card???

I received my shoes today and checked the amount charged and it was for retail + shipping + tax...Called customer service and
they said that discount code is not valid on the Jordan launch, thus it wasn't applied...

I think I got swiped with this one but still glad to have a pair...

just got my pack from NDC and i'm just curious as to how my worn pair of VIs can be cleaner than my DS VIs...it boggles the mind

oh well, that's jordan for ya. shoes are still hot and for 270, i can't complain

*edit*
to the above poster, you were charged for retail even after you received confirmation that it was discounted? i find that hard to believe. and i just checkedmy account and nike hasn't even charged my card yet i have the shoes in hand...

blah!

Originally Posted by poosht

Those who used the discount, have you confirmed the discounted amount being charged on your credit card???

I received my shoes today and checked the amount charged and it was for retail + shipping + tax...Called customer service and
they said that discount code is not valid on the Jordan launch, thus it wasn't applied...

I think I got swiped with this one but still glad to have a pair...

They can't do that.

No, I forgot to include the discount code during the process, rushing to get my pair of course, but I called
first thing in the morning and spoke to 2 different reps to confirm and they stated the discount will be refunded
after the item is charged. I looked at my credit card amount and it was for retail. Third rep states that the discount
code, 4CABIN2LIFE, can't be applied to the Jordan launch.

Back
Top Bottom