Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

woke up at 8 got to my local footlocker at 8;20.. picked up my size 13, back home by 8;45.. Very easy pickup all i had to do was offer the manager $10 dollarsto hold me a pair. Id say thats worth it to have some hot kicks

Hey hope all went went well with people coppin these. I tried a new spot for coppin the packs, and to my surprise it was the easiest cop ever. I got 3 packs(gotta love my employee discount) all under retail. But i woke up about 5 drove to the spot copped my packs and was back home at about 6. Only funny thingthere was this guy who was tryin to get big in line because he felt he was better then every one, i let him go. Guy gets up there cant even open up thepackageing of the box. It was funny to see people laugh at him.

Originally Posted by ekin423

I'm shocked that these actually seem like a good quality retro for once...They don't have that horrible cheap smell the past releases have had...

Hey Poofy why do you have to come in here and plug your horrible website, $415 and you don't even have pics of the shoes yet...MORON!!!!

I hope you are just lying, because anyone who is dumb enough to pay that much when the stores still have them on the shelve is a moron as well!!!!

exactly! If people just use their resources these sites would be out of business in no time. personally i'd rather do without than buy from thesesites. what's sad is they're already getting the shoes at a discount yet they still want more profit. greed is a sin.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

I picked mine up here at Military Circle Mall in Norfolk, VA. Got there about 4:30.
Went to DTLR in Hampton. They opened at 8am, I left my house at 8:20, got there at 8:30 and was home with my 10.5's by 8:45... Of courseit helps when they are holding a pair for you. Also, they had no one in line, and lots of pairs left...

Originally Posted by Want MJs

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

I picked mine up here at Military Circle Mall in Norfolk, VA. Got there about 4:30.
Went to DTLR in Hampton. They opened at 8am, I left my house at 8:20, got there at 8:30 and was home with my 10.5's by 8:45... Of course it helps when they are holding a pair for you. Also, they had no one in line, and lots of pairs left...
I was bout to go there as an alternative but that was about 1 hour out of my way and I wasn't gonna risk it.

this is just way too easy. nobody was at none of my spots. i was the only one at all 3 spots. as hyped as this pack is, i figure it would be a few heads outand about this morning, but there were none. just a heads up, for the 11/12 pack. if yall live anywhere in the surrounding cities, you might wanna take alittle road trip to knoxville to cop. (that is if gas prices come down) chattanooga, nashville, asheville,lexington, louisville, roanoake, atlanta, etc. at7:45am, the mall looked like this

608156e640677b10eca7b1a080220e449b53a92.pjpg

dff354cbe43e463a6e5d71b31d15111a4b49642.pjpg

7b4351c6e9c044c763f575bd1f0f6f1c2ce95fb.pjpg

I actioully went out here in Maryland to PG Plaza at 4,thinking bout the hype, and ended up getting it easy...Even got some sleep in the car.
tired.gif

For al those that didnt cop,I believe I heard that finishline is selling at 3. Correct me if Im wrong

Got them this morning at 7 as Aventura Mall here in Miami. Walked right in the service entrance and Copped at Champs. The Quality seems nice just need to makesure I buy some Force-Shields or whatever their called cuz these are going to crease like no other.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Quality seems nice just need to make sure I buy some Force-Shields or whatever their called cuz these are going to crease like no other.
Where can you pick up Force-Shields? Local stores like footlocker and finishline?

Originally Posted by sneakermessiah

^i like that mall, copped 2 pair at lehigh valley mall at 8:30. Easy.
They finish that mall yet?? I haven't been home in years... Last time I was there they were tearing up the parking lot for a food court orsomething...

just got mine... i was first in line at the boca raton mall.....this mall is so un-legit.... there were a bunch of rich boca kids in line behind me who broughttheir parents with them. I got there at the perfect time! this is a good pick up shoes both look clean as the dickens!

Originally Posted by versache530

this is just way too easy. nobody was at none of my spots. i was the only one at all 3 spots. as hyped as this pack is, i figure it would be a few heads out and about this morning, but there were none. just a heads up, for the 11/12 pack. if yall live anywhere in the surrounding cities, you might wanna take a little road trip to knoxville to cop. (that is if gas prices come down) chattanooga, nashville, asheville,lexington, louisville, roanoake, atlanta, etc. at 7:45am, the mall looked like this

608156e640677b10eca7b1a080220e449b53a92.pjpg

dff354cbe43e463a6e5d71b31d15111a4b49642.pjpg

7b4351c6e9c044c763f575bd1f0f6f1c2ce95fb.pjpg
I picked mine up in Nashville at Hickory Hollow mall and it looked like that too . I'm really surprised at the quality of these. They are prettynice.

Just checked out Bellevue Sq and there's people lined up since last night supposedly. Oh well Copped my two from Eastbay, guess I can't pick up a 3rd.

Now the next on the list the White/Red XX3

I just arrived at the mall and I'm the second one here. the store opens at 10 am. I had to cop from a mall because all of the smaller stores in Philly wereacting sketchy with the countdown pack, charging $350 and what not.

just got a pack from the mall and the 17s are horrible..scuffs and creases all over them...i might go return them...quality control is a huge problem

Easiest cop in a long time. Now a pair of carmines to go with my two OG's.

I forgot how well crafted 17s are. Love them. Black suede 3x better than the OG black leather

This is $*++%*%$ the swoosh discount worked. I'm an employee of nike and didn't think it was gonna work cause of all this "outside drama" asthe manager of my store said. !$*% I'm pissed.

just got back from NTwn NY...

waited 6 hours in line for no reason.

the line was about 10 people for a bout 4 hourss

then with 1 1/2 hours left it jumped to about 75?

neway.. time to go to beddd. lol

I'm still waitin at my champs sport to open up its only 6:55am in tucson az got here at 4 thinking bout the hype to but I'm the only one here besidesmy lady but board none the less. Only thing left is to see if they got that size 11 1/2 I need.

Back
Top Bottom