Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

go ahead and order 4 pairs lol .. make sure theyre in different orders..

it says 1 pair per order not per customer

Thank you to whoever posted that link. I HOPE this goes through I ordered 2 pairs (seperate credit cards) and I got an email from NDC about both orders.

i wanna cancel the no discounted pair i was paranoid that all the sz's were going to disappear... hope they let me cancel the full price order tomorrowwhen they open...

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP
wink.gif

2 packs of silica gel wrote:

i wanna cancel the no discounted pair i was paranoid that all the sz's were going to disappear... hope they let me cancel the full price order tomorrow when they open...

im pretty sure they wont let you cancel, your gonna have to refuse delivery or just return it

This is a travesty just when I want to freakin use my debit card it says declined! How come Niketown doesn't accept Paypal!
mad.gif
mad.gif
What makes it worse is that FL already took the money out my account from Friday night when I ordered my 13 for $317 and still haven't heardnothing! Most sites take the money once the order has been shipped to your door! Right now I'm heated. The problem is I have an AMEX card but don'thave it with me my Mom does. Go to her any my dad is like just stop. They act like its their money.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I just hope someway I can get buy these cause for 248 that is a steal plus, withebay prices going up to 450 is a crazy flip and I really need the money after dropping $300 on my 99 IVs.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheMillionDollarKid

eek.gif
roll.gif
why would you even bother taking those home ?? I woulda demanded a new pair right after I seen that $*^%.. You didn check the pair until you got home didnt you ?

you obviously don't read past replies.a young lady at the club he went to stepped on the back of his shoe.then he proceeded to elbow her in the mouthfor it .but she served him right because if he'd hit her over a shoe just think what his girlfriend has in store. but then again thats if the girl beaterhas one. so the
laugh.gif
roll.gif
is on you and him!

Back
Top Bottom