Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^thanks for that.

my feet today eased on the soreness so i stretched out the lace cover and they're aren't too painful..... when i'm not walking around. .. didanyone play in these?

Originally Posted by eltouha

^thanks for that.

my feet today eased on the soreness so i stretched out the lace cover and they're aren't too painful..... when i'm not walking around. .. did anyone play in these?

yes i did once u take off the strap they very comfortable to ball in
happy.gif

My pack was delivered yesterday.. I was kinda suprised because when i tried tracking it always said billing info recieved or something so i wasnt sure if theywere even on their way yet.. I'm considering myself lucky seeing as how finish line screwed over so many people on this restock.. Glad to have myCarmines.. The XVIIs were cool but fit a lil too snug so I threw them joints on ebay.. Both were suprisingly clean by the way!

Originally Posted by eltouha

seriously, are xvii's supposed to be this painful?

and again i ask, was the silver bar round back always been plastic and not metal?

The originals were metal (chrome strip) not plastic.

^^ The original mid cut XVII's had the painted plastic. Low tops had the chrome strip on the back.

Also, these shoes are not meant for the lace covers. As an owner of all 3 original mid cuts, you have to take the lace cover off and loosen the laces. They are(originals) fantastic for basketball though.

Did anyone who ordered from NDC that received the "your order got delayed" e-mail get their orders processed yet?

Mine still says "Processing" and supposedly if the order is not fulfilled by tomorrow (6/6/08), NDC has to cancel my order.... due to some FTCregulations.

wasn't even planning on getting these, but just walked into my local shop, and surprise! they got in a shipment unexpectedly... picked up a 9.5 and wasoutta there. XVII's are weak though. but dayum, the carmines.... NICE!

damn........the vi's just look so nice in person.......i want me another pair.......that sucks how its sold out.....so me gettin another pair at areasonable price is outta the question......i hate resellers......damn we need to have a niketalk.com connect.......where members get first dibs......becausethis is ridiculus.....
i know theres a lot of people that wanted these shoes that didnt get them..and now have to pay over 350 to get them......sucks.......damn jordan brand....

played ball in the XVIIs, awesome. didnt have a chance to pick them up when they originally released, so comfy and responsive.

Just bought a pair of the XVII's off ebay. I read in the posts earlier about it being kinda tight. When I tried it on, my feet could hardly breathe. Arethe shoes supposed to be laced a certain way? Mine came kinda funky, (sorry) will post pics later.

NDC order was cancelled...what's funny is that i ordered when the first became available online on release night @ 1:30am PST on the non-flashsite...before anyone mentioned it was available on this NT thread. they had another restock a day or two later and i still didn't get'em even though iordered on the first FSR. NDC is shady...

oh well, i got 1 set already so i don't care...more money for the pack this month.

Well did some calling around today and the USPS lost the 2 pairs I ordered
mad.gif
Unbelievable!!! This is the first time this has happened to me!! I've been collecting for 15 years!! My mailman said this has only happenedtwice in the 10 plus years on his route!! Of course I win this type of unlucky lottery!!! I'm sure someone at the post office is sporting my VI's andXVII's!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

eltouha:
seriously, are xvii's supposed to be this painful?

and again i ask, was the silver bar round back always been plastic and not metal?
dlee286:
The originals were metal (chrome strip) not plastic.

Please only answer questions if you are positive of your answer.

The originals had a plastic strip in the back, just like these.

dlee286- I think you're thinking about the lows. They had a shiny strip in the back, but it's plastic. Ithas a chrome look, but it's plastic.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm going to return my package. Quality on the xvii's are trash and even the vi's dont make upfor it. Think I will return and cop some polo gear and other stuff maybe some vans

Just got the cancellation email
indifferent.gif

Oh well, was a waste of money for me anyways, so I'm not mad. Lovin' those vi's though.

i might have to return my eastbay order size 9. the xvii's are scuffed. i feel lucky i have a pair of xvii's that are icey. SUPER CLEAN......

I just got my package in on Thursday,
smokin.gif

I'm LOVING the Carmines, they look amazing.

I am shipping off the 17s though, not a big fan

Finally I'm back my internet was all screwed up... Anyway I just wanted to say first much love to my shoe head peeps at Pearlridge Mall in HI who told methere was one sz 14 at Champs! Hopefully you all got yours at FA! Anyway I thought I would be S-O-L but just got lucky on what I think is the worst year of mylife...

I am stuck with a extra package that I payed way over retail in fear I would have missed out on a package for retail
sick.gif

Originally Posted by qreqorious

i just want the 17's. u guys can have those 6's. never was a fan and never will be

I though I was the only person in the world who liked the XVII's better than the VI's (in this pack), never and will never like the carmines. MyXVII's in the pack were flawless. I actually traded an extra pair of Aqua's for another pair of XVII's because I liked them so much. The shouldhave been made with suede the first time.

Back
Top Bottom