Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

No disrepect, but YOUR MONEY, YOUR SHOES. CALL THEM WHATEVER THE F**K YOU WANT! SMFH! Sneaker game is messed up nowadays. Being a sneakerhead is having a passion for sneakers, not that other bull!

Last edited:
hope I dont regret passing on these
You might regret if you were really a Jordan fan back in the 90's. I couldnt pass them up, knowing one of his greatest performances was hitting SIX 3's in the finals of game 1. No one could stop him! He was so clutch. Then again, some people just buy his shoes for style and have not even seen Jordan play, let alone know his career. That is why its so easy for some people to pass. I pass on the shoes that hypebeast hype up. I buy the shoes that made Jordan famous and that made Jordan what he is today. And these shoes are the closest thing that bring me to my dreams of becoming like him, when i was a kid. There was no way I could pass them up. I didn't even have to think twice.

Um, that's prob bc no one's allowed to "hold them" for someone.

If life were that simple it would be a perfect world but our jails are filled with people who have done something they weren't allowed to do.
I just recently got back into sneakers and I appreciate the fact that the guy was cool enough to give me the shoes that he was told by his coworker weren't mine. In Philly it's hard to get sneakers, I've had a few bad experiences trying to get them. One store told me they weren't getting the cavs and when I walked by people were walking from the back of the store with multiple pairs and when I hit my spot and waited in line a small woman cop walked to the front of the line and got my size.
Gotta have a connect these days which I don't have but I got lucky today

bull

my local stores all received small amount of them

then i found out the chains at the malls still got pairs in my size.

My local footlockEr still had my size due to the glue stains on the heel i passed SMH!
Never understand the issue with glue stains there are too many products the average sneakerhead has to maintain shoes that can easily get them off. I just cop my shoes and if I gotta get a few glue stains off I handle it and keep it moving.

Never understand the issue with glue stains there are too many products the average sneakerhead has to maintain shoes that can easily get them off. I just cop my shoes and if I gotta get a few glue stains off I handle it and keep it moving.
This, unless it's extreme, a suede/nubuck kit should be able to get rid of glue stains no problem

Got my tracking number from FNL this morning, and the one from eastbay yesterday. Just waiting on NDC, & I'm not worried about them canceling. I almost wish they would so I could get a discount code out of it :lol:

Forgot I had this jersey, but I copped it way back in 07 when the white/purple/grey VII's dropped. Think it fits these nicely, except for the grainy cell pic! :smh: :smokin

Copped on eastbay and got shipping confirmation already...saw these at my local joint and got a second pair ......these look so clean!!!!!!!

Anybody get tracking from SH yet? I used them a few times it should update late Monday afternoon. They ship in batches so if you ordered later in the day it may not make the first load. They usually tweet when they ship a large batch. Oh yeah keep your fingers crossed cause its coming in bag you have to ask them to double box you may still have time I'd call if you want the double box.

Got to the mall yesterday around 2pm, and every store had them. This was the easiest pickup so far this year.

Last edited:
^ Didn't think you copped anything but J's...lol.  Think about dabbling into some Nike Retro.  :nthat:

Yeah man I don't really, but I really like that colorway.

Seen them in person and I must say they are ridiculous!

Thinking of purchasing those Statue of Liberty Hyperposites too.

haven't been this happy with a retro in......a while. :smokin

You ain't never lie man.

:smokin

These are EASILY my favorite pickup of the year.

Such a beautifully executed retro in my opinion.

Very nice video as usual D :pimp:

Thanks bro!

:nthat:

Last edited:
Seems like it was pretty easy for some to pick up and not so for some others depending on location. It didn't sell out immediately here Seattle, but most sizes are pretty much gone.

Just wait I'm sure NDC will probably have a restock in the future.

Back
Top Bottom