Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Better pic of my lace swap

Here are the pics I said I would show a couple hours ago:

Next Target : Bred 4's or Stealth Foams depending on which ones release first.

I actually forgotten all about this release..until I saw some folks camping out for these at my local mall.. Yesterday morning..

Bit the bullet and bought a few pairs from transit . The Bordeaux fit true to size for me and these DEFINITELY RUN BIG...I'm so glad I didn't just buy my try size off craigslist. Im trying for a third pair and I'll be satisfied

So satisfied with this release. Swapped out the oval laces for flat ones. I went with 54" laces bought from the Nike outlet. Typical sloppy glue stains on some pairs so had to check out pairs before finding an acceptable one. Hands down best release for me this year. Now if they only do a last minute switch and use the durabuck for the black cement iv's.

Walked into my local FNL at 5pm and picked up my sevens! They said they had 3 more pairs in my size 13! They are great!
roll.gif

Got mine very happy! Here's a photo I took with the recent 7's! 

Last edited:
It's good to see that people were able to get their shoes RELATIVELY easily!

I'm a fan of these, but I had no intention of getting these (college mode = frugal!)

The next release will be the Black/Red IV's!

happy.gif

Last edited:
seen them in person/ still not feeling them so I decided to pass / next stop black friday IVs/ nice pics ya'll :smokin

how long do the shipments usually take this is my first time ordering from FNL online.
Usually your package will be at your door on Thursday or Friday depending on where you live. But giving it's Labor day this Monday, I wouldn't be surprised if we received our shipment on Monday or Tuesday of next next week (9/10, 9/11). That is assuming you picked one of the cheaper shipping methods.

Walked into my local FNL at 5pm and picked up my sevens! They said they had 3 more pairs in my size 13! They are great!:rofl:

sounds like easy cop in some areas

people was cutting school and skipping work for a ticket on Friday in my area

I usually camp out for shoes, and I ordered first time from eastbay. If I got a order and customer # already I'm good to go right? They can't cancel my order? Meaning im gauranteed on getting my Jordans?

Last edited:
walked into a store at noon and they still had 3 sizes each left in most sizes.

Clerk said they received WAYYY more than they expected.

I hope Nike continues meeting the demand...not to stop resellers but to stop the camping and violence.

I usually camp out for shoes, and I ordered first time from eastbay. If I got a order and customer # already I'm good to go right? They can't cancel my order? Meaning im gauranteed on getting my Jordans?

Yepp, you should be good. They rarely cancel orders at this stage of the game.
_______

USPS (or whatever shipping company they use) just sent me a tracking number for my order off EastBay. The estimated delivery time is on Monday the 10th, that should be around the same time everybody else gets theirs.

Back
Top Bottom