Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i told myself i was passing & my dmps were better (& i still think they are quality & looks wise) but i have the itch :lol: im on the final screen & cant click the pay button :lol:
$167.88 aint bad...but i kno i dont really "need" them

you can always return them

What's good guys! Anyone know if there are any places left on the net where I can scoop these joints up for retail still? Slept on these! 

prolly me, but ignore that scholar. he should stay in a childs place.
I guess we're all butt hurt seeing these other posters having the same issue.

No hard feelings man - I understand some, and I say some, sneakers have slight variance when it comes to being true to size. But when not a single pair of shoes you purchased fit your "true size", that just sounds a bit off.

Maybe whoever sized your foot is a few sandwiches short of a picnic..

prolly me, but ignore that scholar. he should stay in a childs place.
I guess we're all butt hurt seeing these other posters having the same issue.

No hard feelings man - I understand some, and I say some, sneakers have slight variance when it comes to being true to size. But when not a single pair of shoes you purchased fit your "true size", that just sounds a bit off.

Maybe whoever sized your foot is a few sandwiches short of a picnic..

you might be lookin at your purchases and making an opinion on him based off of that. it could very well be possible that none of his shoes are TTS.
if you look at it like this... the lebron IX and Kobe VII are both cut narrow... if thats all he has been buying this year than yes, all of his shoes have been a different size.
jordan XII, VII, IV this year were all cut big (tho some say otherwise) which also could be a factor.

Size 9 fitsme, but I would have to tie the shoe laces tighter than I normally do.

8.5 fits much better.  I like to rock the laces loose (wider if that makes any sense).

I would say that these shoes run .5 bigger IMO.

Size 9 fits, but I would have to tie the laces tighter.  Size 8.5 fits me better and I can rock the laces wider (gap between the shoelace holes).

Shoe sizes .5 larger IMO.

thanks for the ndc link figured there would be a restock either today or tomorrow

Good looking out! Got my size 9. :smokin Also bought a 8.5 incase the 9 is too big.

Last edited:
Wow, just watched all sizes disappear within 5 minutes. Added a size 12, the dropped them to loggin through discover.com for 15% off and they were gone. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom