Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

No, I'll be getting my Raptors next Saturday. And then he said he would throw in the Breds because of the incident. And of course I'm skeptic of it, but a guy can dream can't he. Just let me have my moment. Haha. 

Only thing I have going for me is the guy has 100% feedback, doesn't sell fakes, and sounds like a real good guy. But you better be sure I'm saving that email where he talks about giving me of the Breds for no extra charge. That's going in the saved folder. 

That would be sweet if you got Bred 11s for free. Don't be surprised if these show up.

My 7s came in from FNL, crazy fast shipping even with the holiday. Love this shoe, one of my favorites this year.

Last edited:
What, each foot is a different size?
:lol:
Been 11 for a minute, and all my shoes this year are that size.
They are comfortable to me.
I take what you guys say about sizes, but I try them on for the "true" fit.
OCD wins, so I'm always an 11.
:nerd:

...Are you laughing at the idea that somebody could have different a pair of feet, in which one is a different size than the other?

i was off all day yesterday and the day i decide to do a double is the day they restock.. FMLLLL lol.. hopefully they restock 2mm

its baffling some of you guys are still waiting on orders to process & ship that were made over the weekend & my order from today from jj is en-route :lol:

Mine don't arrive till Monday.....sucks man.....hoping I would receive by Friday.......oh well at least they coming

Damn, all you guys that ordered your pairs online aren't going to get them for like 10 days! Not really minding the 6% tax I had to pay on my pair on release day now.

^lol, true I was lucky to pick up a pair in store on RD as well, too bad my tax was like 7.25% tho
mean.gif

Damn, all you guys that ordered your pairs online aren't going to get them for like 10 days! Not really minding the 6% tax I had to pay on my pair on release day now.
I wouldn't mind waiting that long if I know I'm getting them. On top of it all, they didn't have to camp, nor did they have to deal with the drama of the in store releases.

I wouldn't mind waiting that long if I know I'm getting them. On top of it all, they didn't have to camp, nor did they have to deal with the drama of the in store releases.

Plus if you don't rock them right away, it really doesn't matter. I usually keep things on ice for a few months. A few extra days wait > camping/getting up early in my book. But to each their own....

Plus if you don't rock them right away, it really doesn't matter. I usually keep things on ice for a few months. A few extra days wait > camping/getting up early in my book. But to each their own....
As do I, but going to pickup the shoes in person is much more satisfying to me for a shoe I really want. I still have never been able to snag a big release online, so it's always a toss up.

Back
Top Bottom