Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

(most) 7s have fit a 1/2 a size too big since '02. I don't know about the ogs, still haven't copped a pair :frown:
If that is the case then the FIre Reds must have been an exception to the size rule and I just dont know my VI and VII size because they were all a whole size down for me.

Do these true to size or small or big? Reason I ask is I had to go from the usual 9.5 to 10 in the white/red ivs that released......want to make sure I get right size on release date

My true to size is about an 11. I have an 11 in the Cavs and those are a nice snug fit. Should I stay with an 11? Kind of scared to drop 1/2 a size like a lot of people are saying. 

I call them Playoff VII's....

Copped nonetheless....

The temperature for these has been so-so. Most cats are gunnin' for the Foams...

Picked these up last night and the first thing that came to mind of course was Cheap, the laces have black Plastic tips instead of the Chrome ones. I do have a NDS pair of the last retro (about 7yrs ago?) Don't get me wrong, the shoes are built solid and look durable, But when you compare them to the previuos release (not talking about the pkg ones) they fall short, extremely. Out of all the recent 7's, when it comes to quality and overall presentation, I feel like Nike did the best with the Bordeaux.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Which is harder to cop: these Raptors or the Obsidians that came out earlier this year? Trying to compare how hard it'll be to cop.

Back
Top Bottom