Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I ended up hunting down a deal for books, so I can def afford these again but there is something else I want to spend my money on being my last semester of school and all. Still, good luck to anyone searching

Last edited:
I wonder also what the fit/sizing will be like? With the GMP 7s I went TTS and they were fine, but with other 7s recently, most people size down 0.5 from who I know.

I don't wanna order 2 sizes online too..

^I truly dont know anymore. I had to go a whole size down on the Oly VIs and the FIre Red IVs. Jordan brand truly needs to set this **** straight.

^I truly dont know anymore. I had to go a whole size down on the Oly VIs and the FIre Red IVs. Jordan brand truly needs to set this **** straight.

(most) 7s have fit a 1/2 a size too big since '02. I don't know about the ogs, still haven't copped a pair :frown:

Last edited:
Grown men going back and forth on the nickname

NT is really falling off, i miss the old NT already

i wont lie these pics are def giving me the itch.... & the connect is already holding me a pair ...... gotta hold off

(most) 7s have fit a 1/2 a size too big since '02. I don't know about the ogs, still haven't copped a pair
frown.gif
since the Bordeaux before that they were TTS and the Golden Moments are TTS as well....

???? You're going to let the lace turn you off from a the charcoals? Just change the lace, I changed it to a flat lace on my 02s.

its not the lace maybe cuz i was never a fan of this colorway/ I did pass 02 and the dmp 7 but maybe I might not this time around game time decision hehe

its not the lace maybe cuz i was never a fan of this colorway/ I did pass 02 and the dmp 7 but maybe I might not this time around game time decision hehe

Oh I got you. :lol: I'd just cop and avoid any regret later. If you don't like them use them for trade bait or sell them. Win win

seen em in person today, they want 250 for these raptors....ill just wait for da release date..all durabuck means all go as far as purchasing em.

Back
Top Bottom