Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Problem is finding your size and  a ds pair. no vvvnds bs.

Hey! do knock my cheap butt for buying vvnds shoes.

But seriously...the week after olympic 6s I got a vvvvvnds pair for $80 off craigslist. It was actually a bulk buy of IIIs, IVs, and the 6s for $240 but I just turned around and sold my DS pairs of the same shoes for what I paid for all three, each.

TTS or half size big?
5 more days
smokin.gif
.5 big

My holiest of grails. The very first Air jordan I ever owned back in it's original form. I was 10. I must / will have it.

Why do people keep going back to the pack VII's that came out a few years ago? Some people call them DMP VII's...i personally don't like to soil the "DMP" name by applying it to that horrible pack.

But am I the only one that felt that the VII's that came in that pack with the "Orlando VII" was the WORST rendition of these Charcoal/Raptor VII's EVER?! I don't even like to acknowledge their existence...just a glitch in the matrix

Why do people keep going back to the pack VII's that came out a few years ago? Some people call them DMP VII's...i personally don't like to soil the "DMP" name by applying it to that horrible pack.
But am I the only one that felt that the VII's that came in that pack with the "Orlando VII" was the WORST rendition of these Charcoal/Raptor VII's EVER?! I don't even like to acknowledge their existence...just a glitch in the matrix
Agree 100% but most people do call them DMP VII's

nah fam

those DMP vii's are way better quality than these Raptors everyone is about to go ape siii for

Don't know how the fiends over here in Mass will attack these.

I haven't really heard people talking about them, but at the same time I have.

It'll probably be more females at this release then males.

That's how it is over here.

Plus everyone that cops at this mall is small feet, so I'm usually good regardless.

Boys be mad that I show up a hour before open and always (expect Oly 6) grab my size, while they literally camp every time.

It cracks me up though.

:lol:

If the DMP VII's were so good, why were they on the discount racks for under $150?

so did the INCREDIBLE infared PACK that i personally think sucked

what the hell does that statement even prove fam ....jack shiiiiii

so if the infared pack was sooooo good why didnt they sell out in under 5 seconds :lol: instead of betting discounted to $199 cheaper than $150 per

Last edited:
nah fam
those DMP vii's are way better quality than these Raptors everyone is about to go ape siii for

so did the INCREDIBLE infared PACK that i personally think sucked
what the hell does that statement even prove fam ....jack shiiiiii
so if the infared pack was sooooo good why didnt they sell out in under 5 seconds :lol: instead of betting discounted to $199 cheaper than $150 per

We can agree to disagree, no problem. But I DEFINITELY remember that VII DMP pack sitting something crazy, and I DEFINITELY remember them being discounted as low as 150 for the total pack...Matter fact, they even sat at the outlet in Atlantic City (which is by me). I certainly don't have the VII pack, so I don't have a reference for comparison for quality, but evertime I see them being worn by someone, it's some dirty lookin cornball OR they're being resold on facebook...by some dirty lookin cornball....

I even remember more people wanting the Orlando VII's than the "Charcoal" VII's.

But you do realize that your second statement, essentially proves my point, right? I never said the Infrared pack was "sooooo good"...and so continuing on my logic, BOTH the infrared pack AND the VII pack were pretty crappy...thus both of the packs sittin and being discounted...

For the record though, I think the infrared pack was dope and yes, I copped a few months after release for 330 shipped and couldn't be happier about it.

Comparing the INFRARED pack to the DMP is completely asinine. The Infrareds never dipped as low. The Orion VII was straight garbage too and I see them now for over $250

Last edited:
Comparing the INFRARED pack to the DMP is completely asinine. The Infrareds never dipped as low. The Orion VII was straight garbage too and I see them now for over $250
Who in there right mind would pay $250 for orion vii's.... :x

AS THE RELEASE DATE GETS CLOSER, IT'S INEVITABLE THAT SOME DUDES WILL FIND THEMSELVES IN BANNED CAMP:
SO PLEASE, PLEASE READ THIS REMINDER:
 ​

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom