Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Easy cop out here in the Woodlands TX , surprisingly!! Got to the mall at 4:45 a.m. , the line was already 9 deep, but we had to stay in our cars til 7 a.m. , ok cool. Security was writing down cars and plates in the order they were arriving and lined us up accordingly. Mall opened at 8 a.m. , Footlocker actually came through and had about 30 pairs. All went smoothly as I'm entering the store this fool asks me" Hey my cousin wants to know if you will switch your 9.5 for his 8???? I was like WTF?? Why would I do that? Hit him with a hell nah man get back to the end of the line fool.
mean.gif
 All in all a very smooth release, and yes I have no remorse for hurting that clown's feelings!!

Got the GMP so i decided to pass on these. I didnt really like the purple on it, Its a different tone from the others. I used that as an excuse to not cop, had to save myself from JB somehow. :lol:

Buuuuut, that's the whole point of the sneaker's colorway...

Easy cop out here in the Woodlands TX , surprisingly!! Got to the mall at 4:45 a.m. , the line was already 9 deep, but we had to stay in our cars til 7 a.m. , ok cool. Security was writing down cars and plates in the order they were arriving and lined us up accordingly. Mall opened at 8 a.m. , Footlocker actually came through and had about 30 pairs. All went smoothly as I'm entering the store this fool asks me" Hey my cousin wants to know if you will switch your 9.5 for his 8???? I was like WTF?? Why would I do that? Hit him with a hell nah man get back to the end of the line fool. :smh:  All in all a very smooth release, and yes I have no remorse for hurting that clown's feelings!!

:lol: Why would you even ask someone something like that. It's obvious you're there to swoop YOUR size. smh.

Sidenote: Seems like for the most part these we're pretty easy to get. Almost everyone should be able to get a pair if you want one, if not, I'm sure restock are on the way. Still seems to be selling just al iittle faster than the militaries and fire red 4's.

I honestly didn't think these would require me to invest a lot of time in them,but boy was I wrong.

I'm currently in Boston and I was walking around downtown and I saw dudes camping out outside Expressions,Champs,and Footlocker. I'm a size 8.5 , with that being said I had to line up right there and then. I was at Outside of champs for 16 hours. There were at least 20 dudes in line per store. I was second in line and when I asked for my 8.5 the dude said it was the only one they had left. There were some other dudes behind me waiting for an 8 but the dude in front of me got the only 8 as well. Needless to say some dudes went home very unhappy.

I will post up pics later today.

Good luck Fam

There is also a close to FS(ize)R available (US size 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13) for 125 pounds (around $198) shipped on a UK site that has a question mark in its actual store name.

Walked into Footaction about 1015, grabbed my size 11 and rolled out. Was great after a mini online hassle, even though I didn't put too much effort in.
Paid off, plus got military discount. Can't complain at all.
Even fit snugger than previous 7's to me, glad I got 11 since they was out of 10.5 like I originally wanted.

:smokin

Last edited:
Very impressed with the quality compared to recent releases these are very good. And they were the easiest pair ive gotten in a while. Got there at 7:40 left was driving home at 8:04 and i didn't even win the raffle to get them at my footlocker

Last edited:
There is also a close to FS(ize)R available (US size 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13) for 125 pounds (around $198) shipped on a UK site that has a question mark in its actual store name.
Oh, so we're back to only giving hints now? Haha jk

Already got my tracking number from eastbay:smokin

had my size in the cart already and was about to freakin PAY via paypal and then all the sudden:
[h1]Don’t worry, you’re in the right place![/h1]

Unfortunately, so are a lot of other sneakerheads!
No need to refresh your browser...as soon as we have a spot for you, this page will automatically send you to your destination...so sit tight and happy shopping!
We will try again in 30 second(s)
[h2]DO NOT REFRESH YOUR BROWSER.[/h2]
I got the same message on footlocker with a wait time of 1 hour 12 minutes. l\Left the screen up while I worked the other sites and sure enough when the counter ticked down to 0 I checked out with a gift card and credit card no problems.

if ordering from eastbay, remember to stack mr. rebates to get 6% off to offset the shipping price.

Last edited:
Finally tried them on, they fit great everywhere except the toe which is what I expected being that theyre a 10.5 but it isnt something to be overly concerned about. Overall I have no complaints best retro I've bought in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom