Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Picked these up from FNL, when i saw the don't refresh page i was a little nervous. I was really looking forward to these, so i am glad i got my order confirmation. Thanks for the info Woodro.

Hopefully JB produces numbers like this all the time.

Done till December, 50/50 on the Olives.

Last edited:
i went to the mall at like 1:30 today and copped my 10.5 no sweat.....the finishline @ first colony has pairs if anyones in the sugarland area

is there any other issues other than the usual sloppy glueing on these 7s? i ordered these online since i am in the desert and they only had 1 of each size i was going to actually stand out there for 3 hours, so i decided to purchase from finishline,which went pretty smooth considering what alot of people here have experienced now i am just waiting for them to arrive thank you so much..

Heads up. Sizes 12.5 and 13 still on Eastbay just in case anyone is that size and missed out.

easy cop in fwb, fl.. i got off work at 6 played madden til 8; then i decided to take a nap like a dumbass.. i set my alarm for 30 mins. Low and behold i wake up at 12 pm -___- , but i got up rushed to get dressed to see if they had them on base. No Go, called a few stores.. had to drive about 20 mins.. but i picked up a 9.5 and 8.5 with eaaaasee. 
smokin.gif

any one else surprise these stuck around..i woke up late got to mall at 900 still got my size and they had more..just left Lenox mall (They always sell out) they even had pairs left ...was/is it all the other releases that caused this hmmm

Last edited:
Glad some people got a few from the Eastbay info... size 12.5 and 13 still up (as posted above), so get those for $159.99 with the free shipping code (assuming your state doesn't have to pay tax).

Got a pair from FNL for $148.xx (in-store with WC coupon) and from FTL for $143.xx (in-store with August B-Day coupon). So, I'm happy too.

Last edited:
90 pairs = easy cop.
No detailed story this time. Arrived at FNL at 6:30, waited 90 minutes, walked out with 2 pairs (1 for me, 1 for a friend).
Here's my photos, so enjoy!

I THINK NIKE SHOULD HIRE DHUGHES FOR AN OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER...EVERYTIME I CHECK A PHOTO OF HIS AND I DONT EVEN LIKE THE SHOE BEFORE IM LIKE...#$%^& MAYBE I SHOULD COP.. :smokin :smokin :smokin
90 pairs = easy cop.
No detailed story this time. Arrived at FNL at 6:30, waited 90 minutes, walked out with 2 pairs (1 for me, 1 for a friend).
Here's my photos, so enjoy!

Nice pics!

[QUOTE name="FutureDHughes"]
[QUOTE name="FutureDHughes"]
Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

My AJVII collection thus far.
2i7b78h.png

:smokin

I THINK NIKE SHOULD HIRE DHUGHES FOR AN OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER...EVERYTIME I CHECK A PHOTO OF HIS AND I DONT EVEN LIKE THE SHOE BEFORE IM LIKE...#$%^[/QUOTE]

said the same thing.... I H-H-HATE the citrus 7's and you almost had me ready to hunt

ill pic FDH :nthat:
[/quote]

co-sign. really nice pics FutureDHughes. just by looking photos from other threads, i can already tell who took the pic based on the patio deck (even though you tag your photos anyway) :lol:

congrats to those who copped their pairs.

The Famous patio :rofl: ............ The Perfect back drop!!!!     

Real Talk though @FutureDHughes your photos are always on point a true sneaker enthusiast. Keep em coming for future releases.  

Nice pics DHughes.

Nice collection; even make the Orions like nice; man those Bordeaux :smokin

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

I wanted to make sure I thanked you all for all the support.

Been doing this for a while, and I know you all enjoy it.

I always make sure I deliver the best for you guys, with every release.

:D

Don't worry, I'll get better with time.

Forget marqueesole, my pics are better.

:lol:

Thanks for all the reps too!

I do for you guys.

:nthat:

Easy cop. Woke up around 9:30 am, got to Nike at around 10 and walked in no line and got my size

Got mine today. Stopped at a local spot and the associate gave me a pair that was "being held for someone" according to the checkout girl but noone seemed to care as much as her making it perfectly clear that I was taking someone's shoes.
Props to the associate. If you come across this comment, you made my day!

I been watching 92 bulls playoff videos on youtube and looking at my shoe all day. VIIs are so foreign and brand new to me. Its a nice sneaker and im really pleased to own a pair. I hope everyone is happy with their VIIs and good luck to everyone who is still hunting a pair down.

Got mine today. Stopped at a local spot and the associate gave me a pair that was "being held for someone" according to the checkout girl but noone seemed to care as much as her making it perfectly clear that I was taking someone's shoes.
Props to the associate. If you come across this comment, you made my day!

Um, that's prob bc no one's allowed to "hold them" for someone.

Glad to see this was such a successful release all around.  Took me several different times of getting all the way to the submit screen and hitting the red X to cave.
laugh.gif
  In the end it saves me from dealing with people who are content with their 2002s collecting dust rather than selling them to me lol.  Always been my favorite VII colorway along with the Hares.

If the PS size is any indication of how the Men's pair is going to be quality wise, I'll be very satisfied.  I actually prefer the one tone now that I see it in person as opposed to the two toned look.  This is the kind of durabuck that I wish JB was using on the Black Cement IVs.  Kinda disappointing that they didn't but that's JB for ya.

Here's my niece's pair copped from FNL.

Co-sign what everyone else has said about FDH's photos.  Good stuff.

Was able to RSVP and thought about not getting them until I realized how ashy my '02s are.
The '02s are in perfect condition, just not jet black anymore. 2012s are a real nice addition to the closet.

Had to pass on these because I still have a pair of OG's, a couple pairs of 2002's, and a couple pairs from the DMP packs, one of which I still wear. Also, I liked the subtle differences in the black upper side panel colors on the pairs from the packs rather than the all jet black look of these. The DMP versions are IMO closest to the OG style out of all of them.

Back
Top Bottom