Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

My left ankle hurt so bad I am sending these back to JB for a replacement pair due to extreme pain and discomfort.

Hopefully it's an easy grap at Niketown Chicago. Thinking of grabbing 2 pairs, same as I did with the BC III. Those were one of the easiest purchase copped a pair and then went back home to try them on and decided to hit up the HOH riverside again. Hopefully this release will be the same.

Only the IV's for me man. Then start off 2013 with the the XIII's and considering passing on the fire red V's.

Only the IV's for me man. Then start off 2013 with the the XIII's and considering passing on the fire red V's.
same, a;ready have cool grey ix's and 3 pairs of bred xi's. Just need the black cement iv's and maybe pick up 2 or 3 random og's.

Last edited:
Hopefully it's an easy grap at Niketown Chicago. Thinking of grabbing 2 pairs, same as I did with the BC III. Those were one of the easiest purchase copped a pair and then went back home to try them on and decided to hit up the HOH riverside again. Hopefully this release will be the same.

Did Niketown Chicago reopen? Where was I?

And Jordan Brand just couldn't put this material on the IVs coming out in November?

FNL restock Wednesday morning BOOK IT! (or Thursday morning since Monday was a holiday)

Last edited:
Swapped the oval laces for the DMP laces with those silver tips. Even though I said I like the oval laces, I like the silver tips better than the blacked out plastic ones.

(sorry for the grainy photo.)

And Jordan Brand just couldn't put this material on the IVs coming out in November?

Forreal. SMH I am the biggest Jordan 4 lover and I'm still kinda on the fence due to the fact the material is off. It's just not the same. :smh: When the CDP 4 came I'm out I was so disappointed in the shape I got some 99 Retros but they crack about 3 wears in.

Back
Top Bottom