Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

DMP vs "Raptor"/"Charcoal"/2012's

403892636.jpg

403892637.jpg

403892638.jpg

403892639.jpg

403892641.jpg

403892642.jpg

tried to catch the 2 different shades of purple & red they used

403892644.jpg

403892645.jpg

403892643.jpg

:pimp:

still undecided if im gonna keep them tho.......

Just got mines 
happy.gif

Very satisfied with the shoe, favorite pick up in a long time.

pics in abit.

Just got mines :D
Very satisfied with the shoe, favorite pick up in a long time.

pics in abit.

^this! Liked mine so much that I had to double up yesterday. Even though I told myself no more double ups, couldn't resist! Favorite pick up of the year.

JB burning holes in my pocket this year

Saw them waiting for me at my doorstep when I got home just now 
pimp.gif

My pair looks GREEEAT, nothing I can really complain about 
grin.gif
, will be rocking these VERY soon. 

(btw, no pink! 
laugh.gif
)

Got my pair today, and what do you know, it had a big glue mark on the top part of the shoe. Very disappointed with JB quality control.

Actually the raptors shoe dropped in 2002 and raptors orignated in 1995 so yeah it was the colorway of the team only charcoal suede

Got em in earlier today from Eastbay.. Satisfied with my pair. Thank god my pair wasn't pink like some of you have posted.

I'm chilling on JB releases until (possibly) the 11's. Waiting to see what 2013 has to offer 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind coppin the DMP version. IMO it 's looks more raw than the '12 retro.

Next cop for me will be the 4s droppin on Blk Friday 8)

Last edited:
They should be Raptors look at the colorway of course the suede is charcoal based but the shoe itself was Raptors based

Do you mean based off the Toronto Raptors, a team that wasn't even in the League when the original shoe was released?..

Actually the raptors shoe dropped in 2002 and raptors orignated in 1995 so yeah it was the colorway of the team only charcoal suede

Octaviuspratt, you seriously don't know that the shoe origanally dropped in 1992, or are you just trolling? That's three years BEFORE the Toronto Raptors were formally an NBA team like Kip2MyLou was trying to say. These were based on some African tribal art which was popular in the '90s. Hence, the red, purple, yellow, charcoal gray and black, plus the triangular designs in the midsole and bottoms.

Last edited:
I don't think it should. Wasn't a very limited release. Plenty of pairs to go around.

I was actually surprised as most of the recent Jordan releases resell value has stayed for the most part under 200, but these have been pretty consistently in the 210-240 range. Not limited, but not as easy as say, the Military and Fire Red 4s.

I'm not trolling. I know my history, like I stated in my reply to the initial post. 

I wasn't talking about you. In fact, I agree with you that's why I quoted your reply there to show how thick-skulled Octavius is that even after you corrected him he was still insisting they were based on the Toronto Raptors.

Edit: Prior reply edited for clarification.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom