Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

probably one or two scattered sizes some reseller returned after he didnt get enough money for it

Very satisfied with mine and the quailty is on point with these PLAYOFF/FINALS Jordan 7 from 1992! :nthat:

I missed out. Whats the max i should pay resellers on ebay?
Dude there are people on this site with these for like $190 shipped.  I see them for $180 shipped on Twitter, too.  I have no clue how you missed out on these if you wanted them, but if I were you I would call some of the outlets.  They have had these "B grades" and just returns and extra pairs for $129.99 in large numbers since October.  One of the things about the B grades on a release like this that sat around everywhere is this:  During quality inspection, JB has a policy that when a truly flawed shoe is picked out, which is an actual B Grade, a certain percentage (depending on model release and production quantities) is also pulled out that surround this shoe in the production line.  These pairs are also marked as B grade.  A TON of B grade shoes out there at outlets are as good as any pair you buy in FNL, FTL, FTA, or anywhere else on release day. 

And if you do not plan on reselling them, then the B grade stamp matters even less.  Just ask the employee to check out the shoe for any visible flaws.  On 7's, if there is a flaw, it is most likely that the pull tab is stitched a little less than perfectly straight.  I have gotten an NDC pair like this too though, to the same degree of crookedness I mean.  Or the sock liner/boot is stitched a little off and the tongue is more relaxed when you aren't wearing them.  "Flaws" I can easily over look for  shoe that isn't around at retail any longer.  And by now, these have been at outlets so long that they could be on hash walls.  I know one outlet that I posted in here about had these for at least 5 weeks and may still.  They were actually pushing these on me when i called after they had them a while.

I am going to PM you a couple that I found for under $190 shipped and fees included.  You're best bet was to try and get them right after that restock Nov 24th.  People were selling at retail plus shipping.  They were at in line retailers a few times after that restock too.

I missed out. Whats the max i should pay resellers on ebay?
Dude there are people on this site with these for like $190 shipped.  I see them for $180 shipped on Twitter, too.  I have no clue how you missed out on these if you wanted them, but if I were you I would call some of the outlets.  They have had these "B grades" and just returns and extra pairs for $129.99 in large numbers since October.  One of the things about the B grades on a release like this that sat around everywhere is this:  During quality inspection, JB has a policy that when a truly flawed shoe is picked out, which is an actual B Grade, a certain percentage (depending on model release and production quantities) is also pulled out that surround this shoe in the production line.  These pairs are also marked as B grade.  A TON of B grade shoes out there at outlets are as good as any pair you buy in FNL, FTL, FTA, or anywhere else on release day. 

And if you do not plan on reselling them, then the B grade stamp matters even less.  Just ask the employee to check out the shoe for any visible flaws.  On 7's, if there is a flaw, it is most likely that the pull tab is stitched a little less than perfectly straight.  I have gotten an NDC pair like this too though, to the same degree of crookedness I mean.  Or the sock liner/boot is stitched a little off and the tongue is more relaxed when you aren't wearing them.  "Flaws" I can easily over look for  shoe that isn't around at retail any longer.  And by now, these have been at outlets so long that they could be on hash walls.  I know one outlet that I posted in here about had these for at least 5 weeks and may still.  They were actually pushing these on me when i called after they had them a while.

I am going to PM you a couple that I found for under $190 shipped and fees included.  You're best bet was to try and get them right after that restock Nov 24th.  People were selling at retail plus shipping.  They were at in line retailers a few times after that restock too.

PM those sites too, please? Looking for a 5-5.5 Gs. :nerd:

I keep hearing about the bgrades at the nike outlets. I'm in So-cal and I've never been fortunate enough to find some heat in the outlets.

My biggest regret of 2012 was not getting this shoe. Got the Oly VIs instead which i ended up hating due to execution....

Sorry but the shape of the 2010 and 2012 VIs bug the **** out of me. Look like workers boots with that damn toebox. :smh:
If they looked like the GS sizes I would keep em. But now I am selling em.

Back
Top Bottom