Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

FNL still have a sz 10 floatin around for anyone who needs these......they charge shipping though
grin.gif

FNL still have a sz 10 floatin around for anyone who needs these......they charge shipping though
grin.gif
Forget, thats the one ive been trying to get & it keeps saying this error message when I try to check out, even called into Finish Line to phone order it & they say its not available

saw alot of these in my local mall, iam not gonna lie i was tempted to grab another 10.5 but eventually passed
grin.gif

Last edited:
I cannot believe these sold out like this.  They have been sitting in outlets for the past 3 months.  I'd say 50% of the outlets have had LARGE stocks of these at some point the past 90 days.  And only a few stocks have been stamped B grade.  Others were just shipments to get rid of them before they loaded up all of these overseas pairs for this restock.  You all may try this info i posted 8 days ago if you missed out on this restock.  Plus you can save $30.

PHONE ORDERS ARE ALLOWED

Charcoal 7's

Sieverville, TN

(865) 774-7743

They sounded like they had PLENTY. $129.99 

Charcoal 7's

Folsom, CA

(916) 985-7313

Have sz 12 and up for phone order.

$129.99

Thanks to NT, called around finally a local HOH had my size...only one left...couldn't put it on hold so I smashed over there and luckily they still had my size :D

I can't even use the WC reward on a restock??? SMH, FNL........
mean.gif
The winner circle rewards has no exclusions so it should have worked on these. If your WC rewards doesn't go through, just call them up and have them apply it after the fact. I just did that with my Black/Cement IV's.

The winner circle rewards has no exclusions so it should have worked on these. If your WC rewards doesn't go through, just call them up and have them apply it after the fact. I just did that with my Black/Cement IV's.
Yea, I couldn't apply the WC reward on both 4s and these, and i tried several rewards, still didn't work. I ended up skipping these, and I bought the bred 4s from ndc instead. Didn't know about u could call em up and apply after, well, gonna try that next time, thx for the info tho.

What's your #1 release this year,Magic?

My number ones probably the black cement IV's or Olympic VI's

but I'd take both the black and white cement IV's
The Olympic VI's and VII's
Olive IX's
Playoff XI's and XII's
Chicago X's

These are along with the fire reds, militaries, cool greys and white red IVX's.

So i ordered my 7's off of jimmyjazz and all they gave me was a order number no tracking number yet at all i know it is the weekend but should i be slightly worried?

I cannot believe these sold out like this.  They have been sitting in outlets for the past 3 months.  I'd say 50% of the outlets have had LARGE stocks of these at some point the past 90 days.  And only a few stocks have been stamped B grade.  Others were just shipments to get rid of them before they loaded up all of these overseas pairs for this restock.  You all may try this info i posted 8 days ago if you missed out on this restock.  Plus you can save $30.

PHONE ORDERS ARE ALLOWED

Charcoal 7's

Sieverville, TN

(865) 774-7743

They sounded like they had PLENTY. $129.99 

Charcoal 7's

Folsom, CA

(916) 985-7313

Have sz 12 and up for phone order.

$129.99
REPPED!

Are ya'll on something?!?! This dude post numbers and locations that have these 7's sitting in outlets for less then what you guys are paying retail and NO ONE reps him and just acts as if his post doesn't exsist? This is crazy! Why are you scrambling to pay retail for these when you can get the SAME sneakers below retail from the outlets?

REPPED!

Are ya'll on something?!?! This dude post numbers and locations that have these 7's sitting in outlets for less then what you guys are paying retail and NO ONE reps him and just acts as if his post doesn't exsist? This is crazy! Why are you scrambling to pay retail for these when you can get the SAME sneakers below retail from the outlets?
When you order them from those places over the phone, will they be able to tell you if they're B-grade? That's the only thing I would be concerned about..

When you order them from those places over the phone, will they be able to tell you if they're B-grade? That's the only thing I would be concerned about..
YES, if you ask them. Most of them are B grades anyway but just because they're B grades doesn't mean that they're jacked up. Some are B grades because the sock liner may be jacked up, no one would be able to see that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom